Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Club day 29th Aug., Who what when.
BlackAliss
post Aug 27 2015, 08:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,244

Looking for a game or two of infinity for this months scenario. Should be there between 12 and 1 till?

--------------------
Pook! Pook! Pook!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mortarion
post Sep 28 2015, 04:52 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 16,504

I was in gg last saturday for the club day and have notice that not many their. Has club day changed to another day? Just wondering
+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Sep 29 2015, 10:53 AM
Post #3

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 15,307

QUOTE(Mortarion @ Sep 28 2015, 04:52 PM) *

I was in gg last saturday for the club day and have notice that not many their. Has club day changed to another day? Just wondering

Nope...not that I know of ,but I think,that the format of the club has changed. Away from the big "three table games" of Fantasy,40k,KoW,Armada and so on,to card games and small tabletop games like Infinity,Malefaux etc.etc. GG is not big enough for the FCGG on the weekends,when most gamers have the time to play.
There is a group forming in Sam's shop,on Friday afternoon,playing X-wing and Armada,till late. That will give Dave some "breathing space" to run the card events and the x-wing/Armada/40k etc.etc tourneys, once in a while.
Having said that,I like to point out,that Dave still has room for most games on Tuesday morning to Thursday afternoon ,for all of us lucky ones ,who do not have to go to work.
+Quote Post
Mortarion
post Sep 29 2015, 07:51 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 16,504

QUOTE(oldgroover @ Sep 29 2015, 10:53 AM) *

Nope...not that I know of ,but I think,that the format of the club has changed. Away from the big "three table games" of Fantasy,40k,KoW,Armada and so on,to card games and small tabletop games like Infinity,Malefaux etc.etc. GG is not big enough for the FCGG on the weekends,when most gamers have the time to play.
There is a group forming in Sam's shop,on Friday afternoon,playing X-wing and Armada,till late. That will give Dave some "breathing space" to run the card events and the x-wing/Armada/40k etc.etc tourneys, once in a while.
Having said that,I like to point out,that Dave still has room for most games on Tuesday morning to Thursday afternoon ,for all of us lucky ones ,who do not have to go to work.

Thanks for the update
+Quote Post
IRON FIST
post Oct 1 2015, 02:25 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 13,032

yes groover have spoken to sarah and sam myself and seems they are extending hours on Saturdays to help the gaming community. x-wing, armada as well as fantasy kings of war etc. for me its a little bit easier for Saturday gaming to attend there. so we may be able to take advantage and use both sites. I will confirm times with sam and let people know.
+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Oct 1 2015, 04:17 PM
Post #6

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 15,307

QUOTE(IRON FIST @ Oct 1 2015, 02:25 PM) *

yes groover have spoken to sarah and sam myself and seems they are extending hours on Saturdays to help the gaming community. x-wing, armada as well as fantasy kings of war etc. for me its a little bit easier for Saturday gaming to attend there. so we may be able to take advantage and use both sites. I will confirm times with sam and let people know.

....SPLENDID ! Will you be there tomorrow afternoon for an Armada game ? I'll alert Wesley and Mort.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 10:20 AM