Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Warmahordes and others @ GH
Danieltheviking
post Mar 21 2015, 01:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,382

I really liked the inclusion of other systems besides 40k at GH last year and i'm definitely keen to give Warmahordes a crack at this years GH. Are there any other systems that interest people?

--------------------
Blood is thicker than water? not when it mixes with the piss and ###### of the dead.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dragonhost20
post Apr 15 2015, 02:18 PM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 10,058

QUOTE(Danieltheviking @ Mar 21 2015, 01:28 PM) *

I really liked the inclusion of other systems besides 40k at GH last year and i'm definitely keen to give Warmahordes a crack at this years GH. Are there any other systems that interest people?

Organizing a Tournament is a lot of effort and it's great that Adam & Co. gave it a crack with the other systems.

Unfortunately the other systems don't get a lot of love, even Warmahordes are other events struggle to crack 30+ players ... obvious the bigger Warmahordes get much more people and generally from interstate. Systems like Infinity, Bolt Action, Flames of War, etc ... are still in their infancy and have yet to make major in roads in the Wargaming community.

GH can turn into it's own Wargaming Convention ... it all about get the right balance. It can happen and a weekend in Geelong = alot of drinking cool.gif

--------------------
Melbourne WARGAMING Facebook Group ... FOR Melbourne Wargamers
Facebook : Melbourne Warhammer
(building links within the Melbourne Wargaming community,
we welcome for you to join)
+
"Message" me on FB and I'll "FRIEND" request you -> add you to the
Melbourne Wargaming FB group
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 08:04 AM