> Tumult 2013 Cancelled
Firefox
post Nov 17 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 1,721

Hi Guys,

After running successfully for 7 years Tumult 2013 will be cancelled due to a lack of numbers. My sincere apologies to those who registered and paid. Please send your banking details to the email indicated in the Player's Pack and the money should be refunded in 2 weeks.

Most will agree a drop in player number's is not unique particularly in NSW. Some people are talking about taking steps to develop a more encouraging environment to grow players and player numbers. This is a major component of the rationale for Tumult being team based with a team captains that can coach and encourage team members. Also Tumult is scheduled at the end of the tournament calendar year after the standard tournaments so that the individual players ranking are set allowing a more team focus. It is the only event where you and your mates can play as a group against others.

So I am up for giving it another go in 2014 but it will need your support and participation. I would like to thank all those that have put energy into Tumult over the years particularly Nigel who progressed from a player to one of the senior TOs around. Often he looked to the player needs during a tournament from providing iced water in the hot weather to ensuring the event finished on time.

Hope to see you at Tumult 2014.

Regards

--------------------
Founding and Active Member of NSW Northern Knights Wargaming Club

Best Ranking RHQ 40K ranking 20th
Current Ranking RHQ 40K ranking 60th

TO for the Tumult 40K tournament
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2020 - 07:15 PM