> Southern War Gamers 2013 War Hammer 40K Campaign
Raven
post Jan 28 2013, 10:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 504

Southern War Gamers 2013 War Hammer 40K Campain

March to October 2013 - One Turn per month

In 2013 Southern War Gamers will be running Campaigns - each from March to October inclusive.
Entry is $5-00 per player per campaign. Players will be required to complete one turn per month.
Challenges / Games will be scheduled on the first Sunday of the month and all games for that month must be completed by the last Sunday of the month.

Campaign Coordinators - Brent

Prizes will be determined once we have an idea of the number of players participating.

Confirmed Players

This post has been edited by Raven: Mar 17 2013, 05:13 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Laffy
post Feb 3 2013, 07:12 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,891

I'll definitely be down for this with my Grey Knights. You can count me in for sure... armata_PDT_37.gif
+Quote Post
DargoonB6
post Mar 2 2013, 11:04 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,975

The 40k Campaign can run one of two different ways depending on how those entering wish for it to play. Both will follow the time frame mentioned above.

A) A Planetary Empires Campaign
or
B) A simple map based Campaign with the following rules.
-Players will be able to challenge a player who controls territory adjacent to one of there own.
-When a player wins a battle they can claim ether an un-occupied territory in contact with one of theirs or one of their opponents that they defeated.
-Certain territories will confer bonuses to the controlling player, the exact benefits of these tiles will be announced at the start of the campaign.
-Whoever has the most territories at the end of the campaign wins.

The choice between A and B will be voted on before the campaign unless something changes between now and then. Though B would be my recommendation as it's a simple and easy to remember system. I also apologize for how late this is in going up, been out of town and had trouble logging into Wargamer AU.

This post has been edited by DargoonB6: Mar 2 2013, 11:04 PM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 08:58 AM