Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V « < 8 9 10  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> My currently unofficial ideas for improving BT rules. (lots of text), Most recent edit on p. 1 on Sep 24, 2016 (LAM safe thrust)
Dazza Bo
post Nov 23 2016, 02:21 PM
Post #181

u wot m8

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 4,860

Guys can we please get back on the topic of the highest self and Kilrathi. Thanks.

--------------------
QUOTE(Chaplain_Fortis @ Aug 8 2014, 04:37 PM) *

Danblo is a terrible influence.
QUOTE(Blackrose @ Jan 31 2016, 09:35 PM) *

In b4 blackrose
QUOTE(BearPowers @ Jun 7 2017, 10:21 AM) *

I hope the sticky liquid was semen.

Connoisseur of Fine Internets
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Arch_Magos_Kasen
post Nov 23 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #182

Tomato
Group Icon

Group: WargamerAU Sponsor
Member No.: 6,619

Oh boy, MisterAnderson, people like you are exactly what I imagine Battletech players are like, and are why the only reason I come here is to read the interesting, well designed rules Chip generously shares with us.

Try and stop being an asshole.

--------------------
Puns about communism aren't funny unless everyone gets them.

Soon there'll be no freedoms left for threatening, then we'll have won the war, take that terrorism! ~ Juice Media
+Quote Post
MisterAnderson
post Nov 23 2016, 02:55 PM
Post #183

Member No.: 3,403

QUOTE(Arch_Magos_Kasen @ Nov 23 2016, 02:48 PM) *

Oh boy, MisterAnderson, people like you are exactly what I imagine Battletech players are like, and are why the only reason I come here is to read the interesting, well designed rules Chip generously shares with us.

Try and stop being an asshole.

Look guys I geddit.

This thread is like theres a bunch of cats toying with a mouse and Ive suddenly come along and taken the mouse away thereby spoiling all the pussys fun.

Now all I hear is whining.

For the not so clued on: Natanya/Chip/whatever you are - is the mouse in this analogy.

Also thanks for villifying the entire BT community in one post. You mother must be so damn proud at this point. For the record ive only called a noted troll a douche at this point.

But hey if anyone else wants to step up and take a swing then knock yourselves out. I can do this all day.

It might take me a bit to get around to multiple attackers but I will return the favour. With interest.

This post has been edited by MisterAnderson: Nov 23 2016, 03:01 PM
+Quote Post
Occulto
post Nov 23 2016, 02:58 PM
Post #184

Quelmet Bearer

Member No.: 58

QUOTE(MisterAnderson @ Nov 23 2016, 01:49 PM) *

Plus i have over a million total views. Youve got like what. 144? Now THATS funny.

To be fair, you can film a cat taking a #### and it might get more than a million views. laugh.gif

--------------------
I don't want the truth. I want something I can tell Parliament.

Red Baron: 'How lucky you English are to find the toilet so amusing. For us, it is a mundane and functional item. For you it is the basis of an entire culture.'
+Quote Post
MisterAnderson
post Nov 23 2016, 03:04 PM
Post #185

QUOTE(Occulto @ Nov 23 2016, 02:58 PM) *

To be fair, you can film a cat taking a #### and it might get more than a million views. laugh.gif

Well i cant be arsed to go through the 30 odd videos ive made (some removed from YT due to Copyright Infringement) but im pretty sure there are no cats in any of my videos! So i guess i earned em? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
MisterAnderson
post Nov 23 2016, 03:15 PM
Post #186

Hey Demon.

I can see you browsing this thread at 15.08pm

You finish work bro?

(And still looking at 15.15)

This post has been edited by MisterAnderson: Nov 23 2016, 03:17 PM
+Quote Post
Demon
post Nov 23 2016, 03:22 PM
Post #187

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 218

Yep. Dropping documents off at court, thanks for asking.

gimme a sec

--------------------
MAY YOUR FOREHEAD GROW LIKE THE MIGHTY OAK

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. - T Pratchett

QUOTE(WitchFinderGeneral @ Jul 2 2017, 05:43 PM) *

Being a little bitch is in my genes apparently.
+Quote Post
MisterAnderson
post Nov 23 2016, 03:25 PM
Post #188

QUOTE(Demon @ Nov 23 2016, 03:22 PM) *

Yep. Dropping documents off at court, thanks for asking.

gimme a sec

No probs.

So if I understand correctly you started at 6am. Had some flex time. Lunch from 12.40 to 14.05 and Finished by 15.08.

Is that right? If so man that is some wierd hours and you can have your job whatever it is. I take that back.

Used to process alot of big court jobs for Police only a few years ago.
+Quote Post
Demon
post Nov 23 2016, 03:32 PM
Post #189

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 218

QUOTE(MisterAnderson @ Nov 23 2016, 02:19 PM) *
But congratz on naming it the most perfect name ever. Thats some irony bro!

Why u no lol at this

Genius. Absolute genius.

(Sarcasm btw in case you didnt geddit)

Yes indeedy, unless, I'm the one who named it.

Shows i have skill. As opposed to randomly drawing lines in MS paint and praying they come out funny. Or connected even.

While I applaud the desperation you've exhibited trying to find something about me to attack because youre salty about being told that you're not a moderator, I do have to question your assertation that using the footage and music created composed and edited by other people and sticking it together in an app is skillful. I'm not doubting that you find it hard, but like the other billion or so other people who clutter up youtube with rubbish youre not really standing out in the field of cinematography are you?

Or are you? I mean maybe you are skillful? I mean if you look at it in one way it probably takes a lot of skill to push your head up your own butt. Sure it's pointless, and annoying for those who are looking for football because you've titled your headbutt adventure 'football' in youtube, but in the field of pushing your own head up your own butt there's probably a whole range of talents exhibited. Obviously I'll have to think about this more.

But thank you for the update about my comic skillset. You'll note that nothing has been added for quite a while and that the people on the page are friends and family at the time I was giving it a go. Because I'd already come to that conclusion myself, though I had forgotten about my sig so cheers for that at least. This is the bit where you think you've delivered a terrible burn but haven't. And are still some sad sack who would prefer to be a dick to a person than ignore them sad.gif

Plus i have over a million total views. Youve got like what. 144? Now THATS funny.

Yeah true. About that. It occurs to me that whereas I've only invited people to facebook group youre open to the world, which does take guts, I applaud you for it. However what bothers me about your 'views' comment is using that as a metric. I mean the whole point of what you do is that people stumble across your crap accidentally because its named like things *they're actually looking for*. The people that follow you are the baseline right? So basically youre looking at 1000000 people have seen your work. A few hundred think its alright. And some of them even 'like' your work.

Over a million people have looked at your work.
30 videos
350 following.

So like 999,650 people looked at what you do and went 'meh'. 99.99965 percent of people who look at what you've done with other people's creative output and go 'pass'.

No wonder you're so angry.

I do agree that its funny, for what its worth armata_PDT_34.gif

Just for probably different reasons than you.

QUOTE(MisterAnderson @ Nov 23 2016, 03:25 PM) *

Used to process alot of big court jobs for Police only a few years ago.

You have mistaken 'stop being a dick in this thread' for 'tell me things about your life'

This post has been edited by Demon: Nov 23 2016, 03:33 PM

--------------------
MAY YOUR FOREHEAD GROW LIKE THE MIGHTY OAK

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. - T Pratchett

QUOTE(WitchFinderGeneral @ Jul 2 2017, 05:43 PM) *

Being a little bitch is in my genes apparently.
+Quote Post
MisterAnderson
post Nov 23 2016, 03:49 PM
Post #190

Awesome! Im going to have so much fun with this post.

I can see by the length of your post its actually you thats angry and Im under your skin. So now you're not at work you should be able to see this picture:
IPB Image

QUOTE(Demon @ Nov 23 2016, 03:32 PM) *

While I applaud the desperation you've exhibited trying to find something about me to attack because youre salty about being told that you're not a moderator..

Bro do you even read? Im pretty sure I said you couldn't pay me enough monies to be a moderator. Wait a minute Im 100% sure I did. Go back and read. I hope the court documents arent for you own legal case aye? Might wanna get em back and reread to check for errors.

I do have to question your assertation that using the footage and music created composed and edited by other people and sticking it together in an app is skillful. I'm not doubting that you find it hard, but like the other billion or so other people who clutter up youtube with rubbish youre not really standing out in the field of cinematography are you?Or are you? I mean maybe you are skillful? I mean if you look at it in one way it probably takes a lot of skill to push your head up your own butt. Sure it's pointless, and annoying for those who are looking for football because you've titled your headbutt adventure 'football' in youtube, but in the field of pushing your own head up your own butt there's probably a whole range of talents exhibited. Obviously I'll have to think about this more.

By your grandiose definition that makes the vast majority of editors on the planet who edit film or television unskillful. Because rarely do they shoot the music or edit the footage. Are you really this dumb or did you have to work on it?

If anyones burns are failing its clearly yours bro!

But thank you for the update about my comic skillset. You'll note that nothing has been added for quite a while and that the people on the page are friends and family at the time I was giving it a go. Because I'd already come to that conclusion myself, though I had forgotten about my sig so cheers for that at least. This is the bit where you think you've delivered a terrible burn but haven't. And are still some sad sack who would prefer to be a dick to a person than ignore them sad.gif

I wasnt aware it hadnt been updated. Probably because I dont care about rubbish to much.

Yeah true. About that. It occurs to me that whereas I've only invited people to facebook group youre open to the world, which does take guts, I applaud you for it. However what bothers me about your 'views' comment is using that as a metric. I mean the whole point of what you do is that people stumble across your crap accidentally because its named like things *they're actually looking for*. The people that follow you are the baseline right? So basically youre looking at 1000000 people have seen your work. A few hundred think its alright. And some of them even 'like' your work.

Over a million people have looked at your work.
30 videos
350 following.

So like 999,650 people looked at what you do and went 'meh'. 99.99965 percent of people who look at what you've done with other people's creative output and go 'pass'.

No wonder you're so angry.

Again you mistake anger for me laughing in your face. Its your own anger that seems to be blinding you of that fact! biggrin.gif

Good work on the math too. It looks like you havent taken into account all the comments for each video but thats to be expected of someone furiously typing away at a keyboard.
IPB Image

I do agree that its funny, for what its worth armata_PDT_34.gif

Just for probably different reasons than you.
You have mistaken 'stop being a dick in this thread' for 'tell me things about your life'

Actually youre the one who posted they were on lunch, dropping documents off at court. So give yourself another uppercut why dont you?

Are you the Reverse Hulk or something? Because your comebacks just keep getting weaker and weaker.

This post has been edited by MisterAnderson: Nov 23 2016, 03:49 PM
+Quote Post
morsla
post Nov 23 2016, 03:49 PM
Post #191

Paintmaster Mod

Member No.: 3

This thread, right here, is the reason why we can't have nice things.

Thread locked; the playground is closed. Keep bickering amongst yourselves like this in other threads and I'll kick you off the site for a few months.

IPB Image

--------------------
[www.morsla.net] [WATT] [40k | Burn the Witch! | Alpha Legion | Harlequins | Inaryss Eldar] | Deathwatch]
[Alkemy | Clan Walosi | Jade Triad | Avalon] [WM | Mercenaries | Cryx | River dock] [Hordes | Skorne]
[Infinity | Nomads] [Wrath of Kings | Goritsi] [WHQ | Silver Tower] [Epic | Iyanden]
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 8 9 10
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th July 2020 - 03:47 AM