Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Online wargaming
Khysanth
post Aug 12 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 2,728

Hey old timers, and new comers to WargamerAU, its been a while since I posted here. I haven't had alot of time for wargaming in general, and as you get older its even harder to get around to clubs and events.

I've just recently discovered a game called Tabletop Simulator, and if anyone is interested in having a game; or even a Dawn of War II/III game sometime, you can add me on steam "khyz0r" (thats a zero, not o).

--------------------
Hive Fleet Iceberg modelling diary

QUOTE(waxsir @ Feb 25 2007, 01:01 AM) *
Khysanth (Plays tough armys and has evolved IMHO as a great tryanid player in vic)
Thanks wax
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gorechilds Protege
post Aug 15 2017, 09:38 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 8,556

Vassal 40k is still a thing too (Vassal is the program, 40k is the mod to run it). It's a bit clunky and I don't have the link but there are games from people all over the world there, it's supposedly fairly active day to day too with 8th ed.

--------------------
My 'Oldhammer' Tyranids and Rainbow Warriors Blog

QUOTE(Starfire @ Aug 18 2012, 07:22 PM) *

But seriously, I'm amazed by just how little GP has written. On a scale of 1 to Gorechild's Protege, this is nothing. It's like a Heavy Incinerator with which you've just rolled a 1 to wound.

"Don't try to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors, try to be better than yourself." - Faulkner.

QUOTE(Paddlepop Lion @ Mar 21 2012, 10:40 AM) *

All of these things just smash you unforgivingly and theres nothing you can do to stop them. Its completely stupid to take this army the way it is, you will degfinately lose every game no matter how good you are.

Challenge Accepted!

W/L/D = 0/0/1
+Quote Post
fued
post Aug 16 2017, 01:38 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,343

vassal has been dead everytime i checked it, and tts can be hard to find games in aus timezones/a pain to get setup.

+Quote Post
Khysanth
post Aug 16 2017, 06:40 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,728

I tried to have a game of TTS last night with someone from France. Was a bit laggy and did take a while to get setup. I'm not certain he had properly prepared himself though. Was easy to find a player to play on the Discord server though.

It is definitely not perfect, but good for someone who wants to try different armies they don't have, or find it hard to get together with others to play. If you want a game sometime fued, hit me up on steam or discord.

--------------------
Hive Fleet Iceberg modelling diary

QUOTE(waxsir @ Feb 25 2007, 01:01 AM) *
Khysanth (Plays tough armys and has evolved IMHO as a great tryanid player in vic)
Thanks wax
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 12:08 PM