Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for a friendly 40k 8th ed game, friendly game held any where near Newcastle (NSW)
MrGoosy
post Aug 27 2017, 11:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,716

Hi

Im willing to travel to any venue (home or club) near Newcastle (NSW) for a game of 40k 8th.
I've being keen to play a some 40k games but only to find young kids at the GW store. Im in my early 30ties and keen to get back to the hobby again. I have sisters of battle and SM army to play with. Im super keen and hope theres a group of guys or girls who would like the challenge. plz drop us a MSG below. cheers guys.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Deb
post Sep 3 2017, 10:27 AM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 5,112

Try the Gallipoli Leagues Club in Hamilton.

I believe that most Sundays they have 40K & Epic being played. Treat it like a RSL/Pub with a large gaming area upstairs. Oh when the lights go out and any background noise like music is turned off - 1 minutes silence in respect to fallen ANZAC soldiers).

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Sian-Hann Eldar, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades and White Scars. Most of them over 8000 points each.

120,000 points of 40K, mostly Chaos Marine and Cultist. Sisters of Perfection (Slaaneshi Sisters), Orks mainly Kult of Speed, Dark Eldar, Sisters of Silence, Adeptus Custodes, 30K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites.

Warzone Resurrection - Bauhaus, Imperial (MOW and WolfBane), Mishima, Capitol, and Brotherhood all over 8000 points each.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, Ottomans, French, Russians, Mercenaries.
+Quote Post
MrGoosy
post Sep 3 2017, 10:30 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,716

QUOTE(Deb @ Sep 3 2017, 10:27 AM) *

Try the Gallipoli Leagues Club in Hamilton.

I believe that most Sundays they have 40K & Epic being played. Treat it like a RSL/Pub with a large gaming area upstairs. Oh when the lights go out and any background noise like music is turned off - 1 minutes silence in respect to fallen ANZAC soldiers).

Thank you. I'll check it out.
+Quote Post
D_Arquebus
post Sep 3 2017, 02:27 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 10,027

Newcastle Legions Game Club Website

Meet up is only last Sunday every month. Currently going through a 8th Ed Slow Grow.

Cheers smile.gif

--------------------
ausbowl.com - The home of Australian Blood Bowl
theendzone.co- The burgeoning home of New Zealand Blood Bowl
thenaf.net - Home of the NAF (Worldwide Blood Bowl Community)
+Quote Post
eaglesixfive
post Sep 4 2017, 10:58 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 5,090

MrGoosy

There is also the Novocastrian Battlegamers at Adamstown. Meetings are every second and fourth Sundays of the month. They are on facebook.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 12:12 PM