Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bolt action players in or near Campbelltown
Kramer
post Jul 15 2018, 03:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,905

I started collecting about 6 months ago, i will have the rule book and a filled out 1250 points of early war japanese. Is there someone who lives nearby who can teach me or learn to play Boltaction with me? I can go to a store/club but i also have a jungle board with terrain i can set up at home if needs be. I have an 8 month old son and work most sats so it's hard for me to organise the time to just hang around a FLGS to pickup a game.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kak
post Jul 15 2018, 06:23 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 16,489

QUOTE(Kramer @ Jul 15 2018, 03:27 PM) *

I started collecting about 6 months ago, i will have the rule book and a filled out 1250 points of early war japanese. Is there someone who lives nearby who can teach me or learn to play Boltaction with me? I can go to a store/club but i also have a jungle board with terrain i can set up at home if needs be. I have an 8 month old son and work most sats so it's hard for me to organise the time to just hang around a FLGS to pickup a game.

hey mate there is some boys that play at HoH on saturday nights i believe. Couple of us from the gong that come up and play. if your on facey i`d jump on bolt action australia/nz

+Quote Post
underdog
post Jul 16 2018, 11:45 PM
Post #3

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 6,377

QUOTE(kak @ Jul 15 2018, 06:23 PM) *

hey mate there is some boys that play at HoH on saturday nights i believe. Couple of us from the gong that come up and play. if your on facey i`d jump on bolt action australia/nz

you guys regular at HOH, ive come up from moss vale a couple of times but never got the chance for a game, i think i kept missing the odd days in a month when everyone took a break, but would love to see you guys for games

either way where abouts are you Kramer?

--------------------
join us at the Southern Highlands Wargames Club

Armies
WFB/ AOS, Tomb Kings, Beastmen, High Elves, Chaos warriors, daemons
40k, Adeptus Mechanicus
Bolt Action, Soviets
+Quote Post
Kramer
post Jul 17 2018, 08:13 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 17,905

QUOTE(underdog @ Jul 16 2018, 11:45 PM) *

you guys regular at HOH, ive come up from moss vale a couple of times but never got the chance for a game, i think i kept missing the odd days in a month when everyone took a break, but would love to see you guys for games

either way where abouts are you Kramer?

I'm living in Oran park at the moment but looking to move back to campbelltown, if you ever wanna meet for a game i can dm my mobile and we can meet at HoH or i have a board if its out of store hours.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 10:19 PM