Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome
draenath
post Sep 25 2012, 12:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,220

Welcome to the Southern 40k League.

First of all, let me start things off by telling everyone a little about ourselves. We are a small gaming group that plays Warhammer 40k on a monthly basis. The majority of us are in our 20's (a few of us a little older) and are passionate about 40k.

We have been meeting for approximately 1 year, but just recently changed venues due to growth and reliability. We currently play at the Marion RSL at 31-39 Norfolk Road, Marion. It is a fully licensed venue and the RSL provides a BBQ for all people attending (at a cost).

Our games take place on the last Sunday of every month (unless a public event occurs and we shift it one week forward) and start at 10am and usually go till 4:30pm.

The group is represented by a diverse group of players and armies, with almost every 40k race/army being represented in some aspect (not all marines are covered). We vary points from 1250-3000pt games and can cater for people when they can not quite make the points.

We have limited space but are always on on the lookout for new players who are reliable and have a friendly attitude. We have our own boards and terrain (more is always welcome) also.

If this sounds like you, drop me a PM via these boards and I can answer any further questions.

This post has been edited by draenath: Sep 25 2012, 12:38 PM

--------------------
Dominate. Consume. Expand ~ Hive Fleet Illithid

6th Ed. 22 Games - W 22 / L - 0 / D - 0

5th Ed. 67 Games - W 62 / L - 4 / D - 1
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2019 - 04:05 PM