Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Epic Team Event November
paulJam
post Sep 9 2019, 09:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 17,035

Just a note that Sydney is holding a 2x2 player team event in November (02/11/2019)... for details check out this link (pdf)...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J1WNzOLpN...6DfskrP1AEHhRyN

I don't get on here much anymore but will try to drop by more frequently in case there's messages/questions.

cheers,
chris
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
fruitbat
post Sep 9 2019, 11:23 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 95

This looks like a lot of fun Chris, I'm sorry I can't make it
+Quote Post
paulJam
post Sep 9 2019, 11:37 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(fruitbat @ Sep 9 2019, 11:23 AM) *

This looks like a lot of fun Chris, I'm sorry I can't make it

that's ok, not a problem.

hopefully sydney epic continues to exist and we can run it again.

probably aiming for different themes in our events rather than pounding out tonnes of games. might aim for something scenario based next time.
+Quote Post
Deb
post Sep 18 2019, 07:36 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,112

QUOTE(paulJam @ Sep 9 2019, 09:10 AM) *

Just a note that Sydney is holding a 2x2 player team event in November (02/11/2019)... for details check out this link (pdf)...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J1WNzOLpN...6DfskrP1AEHhRyN

I don't get on here much anymore but will try to drop by more frequently in case there's messages/questions.

cheers,
chris

I'll be there. I have a few painted armies - Sisters, Dark Eldar, Vraksians, Iyanden and Feral Orks. Since you want teams Xenos/chaos vs Imperium. let me know which you need.

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum and Demons, White Scars. Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden (fully painted) Eldar, Chaos Titans, AMTL, and some knights.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Chaos Marine company with some Cultist. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons, 40K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites and Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company

Warzone Resurrection - Brotherhood, and Bauhaus all around 8000 points each - All up for sale.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, and landing craft. All up for sale
+Quote Post
paulJam
post Sep 23 2019, 08:43 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(Deb @ Sep 18 2019, 07:36 PM) *

I'll be there. I have a few painted armies - Sisters, Dark Eldar, Vraksians, Iyanden and Feral Orks. Since you want teams Xenos/chaos vs Imperium. let me know which you need.

will do. thanks deb.

+Quote Post
paulJam
post Oct 21 2019, 07:58 AM
Post #6

with two weeks to go we currently have 11 players with 8 of those highly likely to be there.

so definitely 2, probably 3 mega-tables.

anyone available to take that 12th slot so i don't have to play two armies at once?
+Quote Post
D_Arquebus
post Oct 22 2019, 01:15 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 10,027

Getting pumped smile.gif

--------------------
Ausbowl - The FB home of Oz Blood Bowl
NZ BB Community THe FB home of NZ Blood Bowl
thenaf.net - Home of the NAF (Worldwide Blood Bowl Community)
+Quote Post
Deb
post Oct 22 2019, 06:30 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(paulJam @ Oct 21 2019, 08:58 AM) *

with two weeks to go we currently have 11 players with 8 of those highly likely to be there.

so definitely 2, probably 3 mega-tables.

anyone available to take that 12th slot so i don't have to play two armies at once?

Any idea on which army you want me to bring, or shall I just bring a few armies to select amongst.

If you do not mind them being painted, or even undercoated, I have a decent start to a Necron army.

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum and Demons, White Scars. Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden (fully painted) Eldar, Chaos Titans, AMTL, and some knights.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Chaos Marine company with some Cultist. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons, 40K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites and Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company

Warzone Resurrection - Brotherhood, and Bauhaus all around 8000 points each - All up for sale.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, and landing craft. All up for sale
+Quote Post
paulJam
post Oct 23 2019, 07:00 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(Deb @ Oct 22 2019, 07:30 PM) *

Any idea on which army you want me to bring, or shall I just bring a few armies to select amongst.
If you do not mind them being painted, or even undercoated, I have a decent start to a Necron army.

hey deb,
at the moment, probably some feral orks.
still finalising the line up depending on who's going to show.
you're probably looking at being in a feral ork + ork gargant team.
which should be pretty awesome.
cheers,
chris
+Quote Post
paulJam
post Oct 30 2019, 07:24 AM
Post #10

with only a couple of days to go we're still on 11 players.

current attendees and armies are...

alex eldar-bielTan
ben imperialKnights-knightWorld
byron marines-codex
chris imperialKnights-knightWorld
chris titans-warGriffons
dan orks-Garants
deb orks-feralOrks
john chaosMarines-red corsairs
kendal chaosMarines-emperors children
kyle imperialGuard-krieg
thomas eldar-saimHann
tom marines-codex

don't necessarily draw conclusions about match ups from the list.
above is subject to change (but probably reasonably accurate) and it's still not too late to play if you're available/interested.

remember folks, this is intended to be a fun event... so if you want to try out different units or list builds now's the time blow the dust of those tournament non-starters and give them a run... did someone say emperor titans??
+Quote Post
paulJam
post Oct 31 2019, 08:44 PM
Post #11

hi deb,

just a request for the saturday event. not sure if your're 100% set on playing orks, but i was wondering if it might be possible for you to also bring a list/army for your eldar.

one of the players has dropped out so i'm having to shuffle the line up around unfortunately. not sure how much more it will change by saturday but if you have eldar that could form a good match with the remaining players.

cheers,
chris
+Quote Post
Deb
post Nov 5 2019, 06:43 PM
Post #12

Had a great day,

My Iyanden performed, decently, even with so much anti-air, and that nasty indirect artillery from the Reaver Titan. It took me a while to get in contact with those damn Space Marines, and their Warhound allies, avoiding the weapons arc of the artillery titan, and trying to hit the marines weak flank, and also support my ally who headed headlong into the Titans and Marines on our right flank.

I took a few photos, but they were mainly of the table rerrain, and the initial set up of the armies on the table I played on.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2019 - 11:58 PM