Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> looking for a fan made mini film, running through the jungle???
Deb
post May 4 2020, 10:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 5,112

Set on Solaris VII Lioa arena where a female foot soldier with a SRM and a grapple hook faces off against a missile variant Mad Dog (vulture) and finally takes it out with a rear shot to its head.

If anyone has I I would appreciate it. I can not find it on the internet.

--------------------
My collections

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum. Chaos Titans, Demons, White Scars, Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Eldar (Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden), Necrons, AMTL, and some knights. Planning on building Elysians, Iron Warriors, Tau and Imperial Fists.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Battle company. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons and 40K Thousand Sons demi companys, Adeptus Arbites, Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Deb
post May 6 2020, 08:37 PM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 5,112

QUOTE(Deb @ May 4 2020, 10:41 PM) *

Set on Solaris VII Lioa arena where a female foot soldier with a SRM and a grapple hook faces off against a missile variant Mad Dog (vulture) and finally takes it out with a rear shot to its head.

If anyone has I I would appreciate it. I can not find it on the internet.

Found it on youtube. It is called combatant, but I can still not find a place to download the file.

--------------------
My collections

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum. Chaos Titans, Demons, White Scars, Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Eldar (Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden), Necrons, AMTL, and some knights. Planning on building Elysians, Iron Warriors, Tau and Imperial Fists.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Battle company. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons and 40K Thousand Sons demi companys, Adeptus Arbites, Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2020 - 11:39 AM