Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking to get back into things
SquishyB
post Jun 10 2014, 04:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 6,772

Hey there guys,

Been getting the itch to start rolling dice again, been awhile since I last played and seeing the models just laying around is killing me. I play 40k mostly, however back when 8th edition was released I setup a Lizardmen army which I really want to get some games with. My Fantasy experience is very limited, I'm book smart (read the rules front to back) but never actually got any full games under my belt.

Was wondering if anyone would be keen to take a Fantasy novice for joy ride at the next meet up? I can't guarantee a highly competitive game, but would appreciate anyone who would like to throw bones and help ease the learning process. I can field up to around 2k Lizzies.

Thanks very much guys, appreciate anyone who can help out.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Big K
post Jul 1 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #2

Royal Pain in the ...

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 6,368

QUOTE(SquishyB @ Jun 10 2014, 04:34 PM) *

Hey there guys,

Been getting the itch to start rolling dice again, been awhile since I last played and seeing the models just laying around is killing me. I play 40k mostly, however back when 8th edition was released I setup a Lizardmen army which I really want to get some games with. My Fantasy experience is very limited, I'm book smart (read the rules front to back) but never actually got any full games under my belt.

Was wondering if anyone would be keen to take a Fantasy novice for joy ride at the next meet up? I can't guarantee a highly competitive game, but would appreciate anyone who would like to throw bones and help ease the learning process. I can field up to around 2k Lizzies.

Thanks very much guys, appreciate anyone who can help out.

easiest place to organise a game is on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/342609182538217/

--------------------
Current Armies

40k - Chaos Marines
Warmachine Cygnar
Infinity - Combined
Fantasy 8th ed - Tomb Kings
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2019 - 06:33 AM