Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1/72 Soviet flag bearers and commissars with megaphones
punkskum
post Feb 15 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 7,108

Hey fellows!
On advice from fellow MKs I thought I'd hop on this forum as years ago I did a 10mm Pendraken project of which I then sold off most of to raise money for charity.
Some of you know me already, so little need for introductions - I'm sure we've all run into one another at some stage anyway and if we haven't I look forth to it!

One of their 10mm sculpts was a running greatcoat fellow with a helmet carrying a pole I applied a home-made Soviet flag to (yes, he was meant to be a flagbearer!)

Looked..........AWESOME mixed in among the waves of itsie bitsie Soviets charging forward!

This year one of my projects is Chain of Command Plastic Soldier Company 1/72 Russians (the others being releasing a ruleset and completing an ACW project in 6mm)

Bought two boxes of PSC infantry and one of heavy infantry as well as a set of three T34s.

Long story short, whether in a boxed set by another model maker, plastic or metal, any idea where I can source a running 20mm/1/72 flag bearer miniature?
And Commissars with megaphones or other evil pose in the same scale - again whether plastic or metal it's fine.

Specifically, this is the look I'd like to achieve…
http://www.agisn.de/html/20mm_soviet.html

But can't seem to find anyone who sells THQ miniatures online…
And Commissar-wise, the choices seem pretty restrictive too...

If anyone did by miracle have a dozen for trade or sale I'd be happy to look into that too, otherwise just a "point in the right direction" will be equally welcome.

Thanks guys!
Stevo

--------------------
peace? peace are those brief, glorious moments in history when everyone stands about reloading
---------------------------------
PO Box 105
4558 Maroochydore (QLD)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 03:14 AM