Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Combi Weapons and Seekers
A wiseman
post Aug 18 2014, 09:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 9,940

Couple questions regarding these guys, looking to add a unit to my fists. First it days any seeker Marines can upgrade for combi weapons, that rules as written means that the squad leader can't upgrade to a combi weapon didn't it.

Secondly the only rules for combi weapons I can find are in the rule book on Page 176. Technically rules as written you could take combi grav gun (not something I intend on doing more just an observation I've made)

When you take combi Weapons you can't take a combi bolter can you? The twin linking would be a nice touch for the squad.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Demon
post Oct 20 2014, 12:34 PM
Post #2

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 218

QUOTE(A wiseman @ Aug 18 2014, 09:13 PM) *

Couple questions regarding these guys, looking to add a unit to my fists. First it days any seeker Marines can upgrade for combi weapons, that rules as written means that the squad leader can't upgrade to a combi weapon didn't it.

Secondly the only rules for combi weapons I can find are in the rule book on Page 176. Technically rules as written you could take combi grav gun (not something I intend on doing more just an observation I've made)

When you take combi Weapons you can't take a combi bolter can you? The twin linking would be a nice touch for the squad.

Yeah youre right on both counts, combi bolter isnt an option for a combi weapon (what the) and the strike guy doesnt have the wording that the heavy support squad sargent has.

Good pick up as I was looking at these guys, ta

--------------------
MAY YOUR FOREHEAD GROW LIKE THE MIGHTY OAK

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. - T Pratchett

QUOTE(WitchFinderGeneral @ Jul 2 2017, 05:43 PM) *

Being a little bitch is in my genes apparently.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2018 - 05:26 PM