3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are you playing?
rat of vengence
post Mar 15 2017, 09:15 AM
Post #41

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 362

I've discovered the FarCry series. I haven't gotten the first, but have played through 2-4. Damn but there's some twisted characters in No.3 lol.

Other than that been playing a fair bit of World of Warships (love ambushing with DDs, so satisfying!). I used to do a LOT of World of Tanks, clan wars and all, but gave up when the aim-mods became more widespread and WG wasn't doing anything about it. Anyone still play this? Do you still get ammoracked first hit every time?

RoV

--------------------
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man...

Twin-linked gives you the ability to miss twice with a single shot weapon.

My Orcstralian Army blog, at the best O&G site; http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_War...showtopic=23521

My children, also known as Destroyers of Hobby
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
spike12225
post Mar 16 2017, 07:58 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 7,566

QUOTE(rat of vengence @ Mar 15 2017, 09:15 AM) *

I've discovered the FarCry series. I haven't gotten the first, but have played through 2-4. Damn but there's some twisted characters in No.3 lol.

Other than that been playing a fair bit of World of Warships (love ambushing with DDs, so satisfying!). I used to do a LOT of World of Tanks, clan wars and all, but gave up when the aim-mods became more widespread and WG wasn't doing anything about it. Anyone still play this? Do you still get ammoracked first hit every time?

RoV

I turn it on have 1-2 games and think na.

--------------------
Disclaimer: I claim no responsibility for advice followed regarding advice given.
(Greatwolf Glen @ Mar 9 2013, 07:19 PM) Spike if you don't like my opinion, just block my posts as I don't need to justify my opinions

Nexis01 Feb 2 2013, 05:55 PM
i present you: masterful use of hyperbole ^

QUOTE(Dice Array @ Mar 13 2016, 04:48 PM) *

Magos you're losing
+Quote Post
Orange-Bell
post Mar 17 2017, 01:17 PM
Post #43

Space Coyote

Member No.: 920

So I gave Witcher a fairly solid hit out for a week. I can see why people like it, the story is interesting. But it is a bit too grimdark for me (couldn't deal with Bloodborne for the same reason) and I get so, so lost.

Novigrad is amazing, but I have to look at my map constantly. I played Skyrim to death and was pretty underwhelmed by the cities in that game, but at least it was easy to get around. And I guess this game was made forwith PC in mind? I find the menu system really annoying on PS4.

Going to give HZD a go.
+Quote Post
rat of vengence
post Mar 17 2017, 02:21 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 362

QUOTE(spike12225 @ Mar 16 2017, 08:58 PM) *

I turn it on have 1-2 games and think na.

Damn it, I enjoyed that game and was pretty good at it. Those aim mods just totally spoilt it for me. I was hoping they'd actually done something about it sad.gif

RoV

--------------------
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man...

Twin-linked gives you the ability to miss twice with a single shot weapon.

My Orcstralian Army blog, at the best O&G site; http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_War...showtopic=23521

My children, also known as Destroyers of Hobby
+Quote Post
WMD
post Mar 17 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #45

Not completely Japanese

Member No.: 2,959

QUOTE(rat of vengence @ Mar 15 2017, 09:15 AM) *

RoV

My Carriers got nerfed into oblivion so that was the end of WOWS for me

WOT I started playing again because they running a tier 8 premium tank event. All I will say is avoid playing WOT during a certain time when all the cheaters are on, then you will be fine. Else expect to be ammo racked first shot by the aimbotters. WG cheat banning and cheat detection are a joke, with only a few bans being handed out. The new tier 8 Premium tanks are Ridiculous

I expect that WG will allow these to run rampant for about 6 months before releasing buffs or new tank lines, to counter them.

Cheating is going on, but not as bad as when I stopped playing when it was Out of control. People were taking out my gun first shot, or making insane coxial MG shots

--------------------

Where he’s wrong is that we went into Iraq at the invitation of the government, not as an invasion.
We’re in Iraq as the result of a democracy asking for us to come in there. It’s not an invasion.
Dic_ Morris - Fox News Aug 22nd, 2008

: Some Americans have the memory of a ******* GoldFish :

+Quote Post
Thrawn's Fist
post Mar 20 2017, 10:17 PM
Post #46

Member No.: 7,712

Finished Horizon Zero Dawn's storyline.

One of the most interesting sci-fi stories I've come across, I compare it to a good book.

Held my attention and I wanted to fall into it to find out more.

Needs a DLC or something similar to answer the questions I still have.

Good game also, one of the better new IP's I've seen in years.
+Quote Post
Emperor Fooble
post Mar 21 2017, 11:27 AM
Post #47

Don't throw off my groove
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 9,113

QUOTE(Thrawn's Fist @ Mar 20 2017, 11:17 PM) *

Finished Horizon Zero Dawn's storyline.

One of the most interesting sci-fi stories I've come across, I compare it to a good book.

Held my attention and I wanted to fall into it to find out more.

Needs a DLC or something similar to answer the questions I still have.

Good game also, one of the better new IP's I've seen in years.

I don't have a PS4 so a haven't played it, but all my friends are currently obsessed with this game.

--------------------
C'mon you apes, do you wanna live forever?
+Quote Post
Blackhearts Reaver
post Mar 21 2017, 02:20 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 446

I have been promoted to Primary Caller in my clan for WoT so I am just enjoying the control of sending players I dont like to their Death lol. It has actually given the game a whole new life for me.

It was starting to drag with only the social being the main fun. The Cheat detection has improved but still needs work. I think there was a rash of initial bannings and then they stopped. Until we all start kicking up a stink again.

--------------------
Run local tourneys, Make terrain. 75,000+ pts...Play 1-3 games a week...(40K,BFG,BB,FoW).
Good Trader +149 .....QLD Masters: 1st/14(Tau), 1st/12(Daemons), 4th/15(Daemons), 1st/16(Orks), 2nd/15? (IG), 6th/22(Eldar).
AUS ranking=briefly No.1. :) ATC2011=QLD team ChampionsATC2012=QLD 5th
Retired from Competitive play sometime early? 2013

Try to be positive and help... not negative and tear things down.

"I passionately believe that's it's not just what you say that counts, it's also how you say it - that the success of your argument critically depends on your manner of presenting it." Alain de Botton
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2017 - 01:42 AM