Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unit builds not in codex?
GGMatazas
post Sep 9 2017, 02:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 7,256

I'm using battle scribe and can put in things like conversion beamers/autocannon dreadnoughts/plas-las razorbacks/etc. but none of this stuff is in the Space Marine Codex. Can I actually use this stuff and is there penalties for doing so?

--------------------
A stiff chill came over the realm. The occupants could sense something approaching, something bad. They knew the all-devouring had arrived. The ground shook from its excessive mass, the beast clawing at the entrance. In an instant the doors were open and the beast swarmed through. It consumed everything in its path, its claws ripping apart its prey like a lion on an antelope. Within 10 minutes I had eaten all the leftovers in the fridge, and I was feeling really sick.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GGMatazas
post Sep 9 2017, 05:40 PM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 7,256

Got it, codex is only for models they sell, index is for everything else and is legal.

--------------------
A stiff chill came over the realm. The occupants could sense something approaching, something bad. They knew the all-devouring had arrived. The ground shook from its excessive mass, the beast clawing at the entrance. In an instant the doors were open and the beast swarmed through. It consumed everything in its path, its claws ripping apart its prey like a lion on an antelope. Within 10 minutes I had eaten all the leftovers in the fridge, and I was feeling really sick.
+Quote Post
Rod.H
post Sep 11 2017, 08:39 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,781

Correct, it's the only way for those of us with the Imperial Space Marine and various bike riding marine HQs, to be able to use them in 8th.
+Quote Post
Krefey
post Sep 12 2017, 08:36 AM
Post #4

Phoenix Lord of the Forums
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 98

Plus some of the units are in the FW indexes

--------------------
The Hobby Transporter is beginning to ship to backers! Keep an eye out for it going live on the Laser Shark Designs website!

www.celestial-lions.net

Laser Shark Designs
Webstore
Offering custom laser cut goods for your gaming needs :)
(I'm just starting out, but would welcome requests / input)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2017 - 07:41 AM