+Quote Post
BearPowers
post Jul 4 2018, 08:41 PM
Post #302

Leftist Frother
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 13,540

Are you sure you cant just press the thumbpad?

Yeah, I figured this one out.

The game just realllllly wanted me to use the voice commands. However, my accents so all over the place that these things never work for me.

Still, really enjoying the game.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HairyDave
post Jul 4 2018, 08:46 PM
Post #303

The Anti-Dice

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 8,664

QUOTE(WMD @ Jul 4 2018, 02:01 PM) *

Warframe
Its much improved from when it first came out, getting new frames is so much easier, they also added in flight combat, challenges, and open world roaming. Earning the premium currency is also very easy so the slot and inventory restrictions aren't that much of a paywall.

Really? I haven't seen any show up as a reward yet but I'm still only relatively low level.

--------------------
QUOTE("Archer")
I'll be on the tour bus putting whiskey and glue inside me
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
WMD
post Jul 5 2018, 12:16 PM
Post #304

Not completely Japanese

Member No.: 2,959

The game dosnt reward you with premium currency, its a player driven market. Initially you can earn some additional platinum by mining gems which can be done at very low levels. (1 platinum per gem) Next up are opening low level Relics for prime items (5-30 platinum per prime item), Treasure runs (10-20 platinum per item). Last method which I haven't tried yet is Primed mod runs.

Spending on inventory slots, right now can never have enough
A lot of weapons which I mastered then sold off to make inventory space, you need them to craft higher level weapons. So I ended up having to rebuild them D:

Otherwise steam sale just pay $10 USD for 300 Platinum which is well worth it if you like the game and you can buy some sweet rare mods to help you power level.

This post has been edited by WMD: Jul 5 2018, 12:21 PM

--------------------

Where hes wrong is that we went into Iraq at the invitation of the government, not as an invasion.
Were in Iraq as the result of a democracy asking for us to come in there. Its not an invasion.
Dic_ Morris - Fox News Aug 22nd, 2008

: Some Americans have the memory of a ******* GoldFish :

+Quote Post
wearthefoxhat
post Jul 6 2018, 07:41 AM
Post #305

Member No.: 6,393

QUOTE(WMD @ Jul 5 2018, 12:46 PM) *

The game dosnt reward you with premium currency, its a player driven market. Initially you can earn some additional platinum by mining gems which can be done at very low levels. (1 platinum per gem) Next up are opening low level Relics for prime items (5-30 platinum per prime item), Treasure runs (10-20 platinum per item). Last method which I haven't tried yet is Primed mod runs.

Spending on inventory slots, right now can never have enough
A lot of weapons which I mastered then sold off to make inventory space, you need them to craft higher level weapons. So I ended up having to rebuild them D:

Otherwise steam sale just pay $10 USD for 300 Platinum which is well worth it if you like the game and you can buy some sweet rare mods to help you power level.

If you are into it, at some point you will get a 75% off plat daily logon reward, use it to buy some plat.

The game is free to play, but it is really good once you open up the story missions. They are amazingly done. There is little hand holding at the start, but the game has a lot of depth and once you have a collection of frames and weapons I've found it doesn't feel grindy at all
+Quote Post
Krefey
post Jul 24 2018, 04:12 PM
Post #306

Authoritarian Forum Dictator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 98

Been playing a bit of 40k: Gladius lately. Basically Civilization set in 40k, but not as complex.

--------------------
The Hobby Transporter is beginning to ship to backers! Keep an eye out for it going live on the Laser Shark Designs website!

www.celestial-lions.net

Laser Shark Designs
Webstore
Offering custom laser cut goods for your gaming needs :)
(I'm just starting out, but would welcome requests / input)
+Quote Post
Herald
post Aug 18 2018, 12:48 AM
Post #307

Professional slacker

Member No.: 7,589

I picked up Monster Hunter World for PC a few days ago and just got to High Rank. It's pretty fun even if there is some bull###### at times.

World of Tanks has also sucked me back in and I appear to have magically gotten better at it.

--------------------

Think on it.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
WMD
post Aug 18 2018, 12:58 PM
Post #308

Not completely Japanese

Member No.: 2,959

QUOTE(Herald @ Aug 18 2018, 12:48 AM) *

World of Tanks has also sucked me back in and I appear to have magically gotten better at it. Australian players are all baddies

What a difference playing on the Aus server has been, no more having my turret coaxial shot out by the first hit by asian aim botters. The other issue has been strong premium tanks arent always turning up at the top in tier 8s which is a major plus, I picked up the T-34S which was pretty easy missions

--------------------

Where hes wrong is that we went into Iraq at the invitation of the government, not as an invasion.
Were in Iraq as the result of a democracy asking for us to come in there. Its not an invasion.
Dic_ Morris - Fox News Aug 22nd, 2008

: Some Americans have the memory of a ******* GoldFish :

+Quote Post

16 Pages V « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2018 - 08:49 PM