Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dark Eldar: fresh start., Returning to Dark Eldar: the first unit under way
Marcus Marc
post Mar 1 2012, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 3,026

Hello All, Iíve moved to my DE after finishing my chaos army (Hellcannon withstanding).

Iíve been playing chaos warriors in fantasy and space wolves for 40k, but the time has come to return to DE, they were my first army but I never really played a lot with them.

Most of the army has 3 colours but no highlights or toning. They are the traditional dark purple, couldnít help myself its one of the reasons I like DARK Eldar.

Here is the first unit I am moving towards completing. A unit of Kabalite warriors is something I will always use so it is a good one to start with.

I have yet to determine a name and symbol for the army, but I hope that with come will a few games.

Here is the raider, I have started to highlight it, one side only as it is my tester. The sail is detachable for those times that I donít run one, it also needs some help. Its is on a odd angle because the tail of the raid comes to far forward.

IPB Image

The unit that rides this boat has read helmets so the sail is read. The unit has 11 models with Sybarite, blaster and splinter cannon. Still need highlights.

IPB Image

IPB Image

These guys are still under construction. The one on the right is a blaster conversion.

IPB Image

Iíll finish this unit and its boat and them maybe move to the wacks and their boat.

MM

--------------------
Current gaming armies. (*current painting project)

FOGA: ..... Roman
FOGN: ..... British Penninsular ........ Spinish ............ French .... ...........
40k: .........Space Wolves 5000pts...........Dark Eldar 4000 ......... Tau
Fantasy: .. Empire (Nordland) 8000pts ....Warriors of Chaos 5000pts .... Dwarves 6000pts*
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2018 - 04:15 AM