Hi all NSWmen,
With the details for ATC 2012 been announced, my objective is to take a NSW team that will win the ATC2012.
The events is held in Melbourne on the first weekend in September (1st and 2nd) and Teams will register in June and supply codex choices and army lists in July/August.
The timeline will be,
- Drafting players till mid March 2012
- Player selection (from the draft) March till May 2012
- Refine list and play test June to July 2012
I will be coordinating the team selection process to have the strongest team possible.
- Players in the ATC team 2011 will drafted for the codex they used plus one codex of their choice that they used in a tournament in the last 12 months ending mid March 2012.
- Top 8 players in Ranking HQ at the end of March will be drafted for up to 3 codex they used to gain those ranking points
- Up to 2 players in Ranking HQ for each codex at the end of March will be drafted for that codex
- Top 4 in 2 major tournament, it does not need to be a NSW tournament (eg. Cancon, QM, Terracon) will be drafted for that codex
- Players can be drafted multiple times for different codex
- Likely to be available to attend ATC
- Player must be available to attend the ATC. Arrive on Friday afternoon for team dinner and happy hour
- Up to 2 best players for each codex will be determined through multiple play off during March to May.
- Same player can qualified in up to 3 different codex
- Top 8 players will also be determined at the same time during multiple play off during March to May.
- I will select the strongest overall team from players available. Note that you might not have your first army choice if it result in a stronger team.
It is likely people will need to take at least half a day off work (Friday) for travel.
Budget and accommodation will be done closer to the event but people who accept should expect about $400 (includes air travel $150, accommodation and food $200, entry $50)
I will post a first round drafted players list this week. Please confirm if you are interested and able to come.