OK guys lets start the year with a Brisbane Steamroller event in aircondition comfort at Irresistible Force.
Date: Saturday 28 January 2012
Where: Irresistible Force - Shop 6, Colonial Square 2 Grevillea St Tanah Merah 4128
Start: Open 8:30am for 9:00am start
Irresistible Force - Gamming Lounge Members Free
Non Members $10.00
Rules: Standard Steamroller 2012 rules (Official if released otherwise Beta)
Number of Games: There will be 3 Games
Army Size: 50 point (with +10 points for reinforcements)
Prizes: Something Shiney
Players must bring two legible copies of all their army lists complete with point costs. Army list point totals cannot exceed the point size chosen for the game and cannot fall more than 2 points under the point size chosen for the event. Players must incorporate all bonus warjack or warbeast points in their army list(s) point total. A 50-point Kaelyssa army, for example, must include 55 to 57 points of models.
• Players can bring one or two lists, the second list is optional.
• All lists must be led by warcasters/warlocks from the same faction. Mercenary players can use different contracts or theme forces for their lists. Minion players can use different pacts or theme forces for their lists.
• Players cannot include the same version of a model or unit with FA:C in more than one list. The original and epic incarnation(s) of a character do not count as the same version of a model. Any player decided model relationships (attached, client, marshaled, etc.) must be specified in the list and cannot change between rounds.
• SR2012 allows all released Theme Forces to be used. Anyone using a theme force must have the Theme Force available for the TO’s reference (in order to verify the army list) and for the opponent’s reference (in order to view the Theme Force’s special rules). Permission is hereby granted to photocopy the Theme Forces section from the Forces of WARMACHINE and HORDES books as well as any theme forces appearing in No Quarter Magazine for personal, non-commercial use only and subject to the terms found within those original source materials.
• SR2012 contains scenarios which use reinforcements. Reinforcements are additional models added to a player’s army list(s) that are only used in scenarios with the reinforcements artifice. These points must be represented in a player’s army list(s) although reinforcements scenarios may not be played.
These models are separate from the main part of each list and must be included, with battlegroup/marshal affiliation if applicable, even though reinforcements scenarios may not be played. Reinforcements follow the normal Field Allowance rules for their corresponding list. Players can field reinforcements without using all of the reinforcement points available. Reinforcements must follow the restrictions of any theme force to which they are added, and benefit from any applicable bonuses (including Field Allowance) but are not counted toward satisfying tier requirements.
Warcasters, Warlocks, models/units with the Pre-Deployment, Attached, Companion rule or models/unit that cannot begin the game in play cannot be Reinforcements. Reinforcement models cannot be bonded. Reinforcements lose the Ambush ability. Reinforcements with the Prey ability choose their Prey target after all players are deployed.
During the maintenance phase, on a player’s 2nd turn or later, these models can be placed within 3” of any point on the reinforcements line shown in the scenario diagram. All of a player’s reinforcements must be placed on the same turn.
On the turn that reinforcement warjacks enter the game, during the focus allocation step of your Control Phase, they are allocated 3 free focus. This focus is only applied to warjacks controlled by a warcaster that started the game in play and cannot exceed the normal focus allocation limit. On the turn that reinforcement warbeasts enter the game they can be forced while outside of their controlling warlock’s control area. This rule only applies to warbeasts controlled by a warlock that started the game in play.