QUOTE(Blade_of_Apollo @ Feb 23 2012, 08:16 AM)
My feeling is that if you were within about 3 points of what you think you should have received, then you're doing well. (In an out of 32 marks system).
1. Got comp slapped for playing Nids
2. Other than a Tervigon HQ, there's not much other choice
3. @ 1350, the army won't be big. Sp taking 2 Tervigon fills out the Scoring requirement
4. To GET to the enemy, you have to walk across the table
5. Nids aren't eternal Warrior, don't have Mephiston special abilities, no invulnerable save ... no lots of things
6. Major lack of shooting. Hive Guard are only REAL choice when it comes to shooting.
Like I said, sometimes they get it right, sometimes they get it soooo wrong.
[centre]But overall, I enjoyed the tournament. I look forward coming back next year in 6th