Lets make it Huge
I have set the player cap at 32 so we can have a comfortable amount of space and it would be awesome if we can hit that cap.
Start time is 10:00am
Cost is $25, either in store, Credit Card over the Phone, Direct Debit or via Rankings HQ HERE
I really want this event to get off the ground as I think the format is a ton of fun and its great entry level tournament for newer players and will hopefully build the scene even stronger and be a building block to get more and more players playing in the super series heats.
For those needing a reminder on the Highlander Format here it is again, also you will not need reinforcements in this format.
25pts Highlander* (2 Lists) second list is optional
*Each army MUST include...
- 1 Warcaster/Warlock.
- 1 Unit which may include one (only one) UA or one WA.
- 1 Solo/Warcaster/lock attachment.
- No models may be duplicated in the army.
- No character jacks or beasts/units/unit attachments are allowed with the following exceptions:
- The Commodore Cannon
- If they come automatically with your chosen caster/lock.
- Lessor warlocks & their associated beasts (counted as a solo)
- Where a jack/beast/solo comes with your chosen warcaster/lock, they also take the 'slot' for their type of model. For example, if you choose Mortenebra as your caster, you will get Deryliss and Deryliss will count as your one solo.
- Named solos are allowed.
- With the exception of the lessor warlocks, only models of your faction may be included in your list
Said they are coming but yet to pay
Can't play because they are running it
12/32 spots accounted for