Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PP Group order.
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Down Under > Privateer Press > Warmachine & Hordes General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
WitchFinderGeneral
Order now offically going ahead....jump on board.......

The Rules

-1) Post here with the bitz you wish to order. No need for part numbers or the like, but please be as specific as you can, i.e " Immortal Dakar body" as opposed to "The Immortal body holding the sword in one hand, you know?". This is for your own benefit, the clearer you are, the better the chance of you getting the right bitz!
I will keep an updated list in the first post, so feel free to add or remove bitz up until I call the order done. (I will give a couple of days notice!)

-2)Postage split will be worked out as per previous orders. The amount you have ordered will be calculated as a raw percentile of the total order, and that percentage will be your portion of the post costs. Clear? No? Think of it this way- if you order $20 US of stuff, and the order total is $200 US, you're up for 10% of the postage costs, regardless of weight, etc. It's easier this way, trust me! Plus, the heavier stuff is usually worth more, so it all evens out in the end.

-3)Once the order is made it will be shipped to my home address. Once it arrives I will PM individuals for address details, etc, and post out your bits. These post costs will be added to your bill before the order is made, and in most cases will only be a few bucks to cover a padded envelope and post. I will make it clear when time comes due what I am adding post wise, never fear!

-4)Exchange rates....well, as we know the global economy is somewhere up Fecal Creek and is not quite sure where it left its paddle. I'll do my best to get a good rate at the time I make the order, but I'm not waiting for weeks on the hope on a sudden turnaround, either......at the time of writing we're getting 65 cents on the dollar, so if I can get over 75 I think we'll be damn lucky!

-5)Payment. The important bit! Last time I did this I was quite happy to pay for the lot at the time of order, and sort out once it got here. Unfortunately there were a few issues with some payments that took a while (but by no means intentional on the part of the buyer) and this got me in hot water with She Who Must Be Obeyed, so this time I will require payment in full up-front before the order is made. Once the order is ready I will PM individuals with their order total, their end of the postage split and any in-country postage costs. If you're happy with it, pay up ASAP, and once all monies are in I'll make the order. If you're not happy with it, tell me to go jump in the river! Alternatively, you could PM back and we can discuss it.......

Current Order: Nil
Borzag
One of my mates is after parts, so I know he'll jump in. I might as well, as there's a few things I'm after that are damn hard to find here.
Zippy Wonderdog
Yeah I might be after some parts. I'll have to browse first though.
Richard
Yep, you can count me in, there are a few things I'd like. Good stuff
Manx
Yeah, something I'd be interested in too
mephetran
I will be in this, as well.

Thanks,

DancingPigeon
As will I (Yeah, because, y'know, 1200pts+ of Legion to paint isn't quite enough...)
hellboy42
i would be up for ordering a couple of figs
damianlz
also in for parts
grudgebearer
I'd like a few parts too, so count me in

cheers
Azz
plohl
i might be after a model to.... i.e. this guy

IPB Image

DRAGO!!!!!

dont have a clue how much he would be though. want him for a conversion for my WHF army

we will this go ahead, and is there anyway i can know how much he'll be before the order goes through?

cheers

plohl
Chaplain_Fortis
Pat, it would probably be worth mentioning in the OP that the PP store is pretty much just for bits, exclusive models, and whatever else they have. You seem to have a lot of guys signing up looking to get full retail models that they can't\wouldn't want to get from the PP store (i don't remember the full details, but i know the PP store would be a really expensive way to get full models.)
plohl
oh..... where can i get models then?
Chaplain_Fortis
http://www.defiantgaming.com/
plohl
thanks
Kerguelen
I'm looking for a few parts, so count me in as well...
Doombreed
Looks like I need to build myself a dismounted Drakhun, so I'd be interested too.
WitchFinderGeneral
Yeah, parts only, sorry for not mentioning it....... armata_PDT_04.gif armata_PDT_04.gif
capn
I need some new pikes and shields and don't want to have to wear the absurd bits postage solo, so count me in for some bits
damianlz
Are we allowed to get direct only models like the extreme mauler?
WitchFinderGeneral
If you really want to pay for it, why not?

Although any Warpwolf extremes might get "lost in transit" and end up with my Circle! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Okay, looks like we have a goer, so I'll lay out the rules..........(added to the first post as well)

-1) Post here with the bitz you wish to order. No need for part numbers or the like, but please be as specific as you can, i.e " Immortal Dakar body" as opposed to "The Immortal body holding the sword in one hand, you know?". This is for your own benefit, the clearer you are, the better the chance of you getting the right bitz!
I will keep an updated list in the first post, so feel free to add or remove bitz up until I call the order done. (I will give a couple of days notice!)

-2)Postage split will be worked out as per previous orders. The amount you have ordered will be calculated as a raw percentile of the total order, and that percentage will be your portion of the post costs. Clear? No? Think of it this way- if you order $20 US of stuff, and the order total is $200 US, you're up for 10% of the postage costs, regardless of weight, etc. It's easier this way, trust me! Plus, the heavier stuff is usually worth more, so it all evens out in the end.

-3)Once the order is made it will be shipped to my home address. Once it arrives I will PM individuals for address details, etc, and post out your bits. These post costs will be added to your bill before the order is made, and in most cases will only be a few bucks to cover a padded envelope and post. I will make it clear when time comes due what I am adding post wise, never fear!

-4)Exchange rates....well, as we know the global economy is somewhere up Fecal Creek and is not quite sure where it left its paddle. I'll do my best to get a good rate at the time I make the order, but I'm not waiting for weeks on the hope on a sudden turnaround, either......at the time of writing we're getting 65 cents on the dollar, so if I can get over 75 I think we'll be damn lucky!

-5)Payment. The important bit! Last time I did this I was quite happy to pay for the lot at the time of order, and sort out once it got here. Unfortunately there were a few issues with some payments that took a while (but by no means intentional on the part of the buyer) and this got me in hot water with She Who Must Be Obeyed, so this time I will require payment in full up-front before the order is made. Once the order is ready I will PM individuals with their order total, their end of the postage split and any in-country postage costs. If you're happy with it, pay up ASAP, and once all monies are in I'll make the order. If you're not happy with it, tell me to go jump in the river! Alternatively, you could PM back and we can discuss it.......

Anyone have any questions?
DancingPigeon
Am I the only idiot that read this as a US order... not as a PP Bitz order? Apologies for reading this thread at 4am and making an ass of myself.
WitchFinderGeneral
All good...the funny things we do at 4am........

Have a look through the store anyway, you'd be surprised how many cool and useful things are in there......
hellboy42
I changed my mind i will not order anything at this stage. I hope thats ok
damianlz
Rough order idea

Carnivean left arm
Carnivean left spines
Carnivean lower jaw
forsaken right arm
Forsaken head
Incubus 30% nyss/beast head
Incubus 90% beast torso
Shredder 2 body

any idea on rough costs all up?
capn
Its about time I patch up my old damaged stuff now I've got the urge to paint things again. Need the following to fix missing/broken bits:

1 x Doom Reavers trooper 2 hands/fell blade
2 x Iron Fang Pikemen Sgt. right arm/blasting pike
6 x Iron Fang Pikemen shield
3 x Iron Fang Pikemen trooper 1 right arm/blasting pike
2 x Iron Fang Pikemen trooper 2 right arm/blasting pike
2 x Iron Fang Pikemen trooper 3 right arm/blasting pike
1 x Man-o-War Shocktroopers body back
5 x Uhlan troopers shield

Works out to US$19.25 from the store
grudgebearer
Hi, please put me down for:

1x Epic Caine left arm
1x Epic Caine right arm
1x grundback blaster gun
1x Gudrun the wanderer weapon

cheers
Azz
Zippy Wonderdog
Ok, I thought about it and the following are a list of items I need:
Warmongers leader body
Warmongers leader weapon
Brute Thrall pipe 3 x2
Bokur shield
Cataphract Cetrati shield
Epic Skarre, Queen of the Broken Coast horn/pipe sprue
Epic Skarre, Queen of the Broken Coast right leg
Ogrun Bokur Card

mephetran
Can I please order these;
Skarlock swoosh
Epic Wraith Witch Deneghra right arm/Eclipse
Epic Wraith Witch Deneghra base
Lich Lord Terminus soul cage
5xBane Knights knight head 2
Vanguard head
Talon right arm
Stormclad banner
4xScrapjack crow 1
4xScrapjack crow 2
Cryx Faction Patch
Circle Orboros Faction Patch
Warpwolf spikes
Grinder? maybe, if possible.

And these for a mate;
5 x Doom Reavers trooper 1 hands/fell blade
5 x Doom Reavers trooper 2 hands/fell blade

Thanks,

Updated, 6/11/08
Borzag
Okay, just looking at the bitz...

Hammersmith left arm
Hammersmith right arm
Hammersmith hammer x2
Sentinel chain gun
Castigator pipe 1 x 5
Castigator pipe 2 x 5
Gamack Redhammer, Left arm/Wrench (this is from the IK Characters line)

That's me til I think of more smile.gif
Chaplain_Fortis
Hey Pat,
can I just order:

Sea Witch Piercer

Cheers.
damianlz
If I can id like to change my order to
Carnivean left arm
Carnivean left spines
Carnivean lower jaw
Forsaken head

any idea on totals would be awesome
WitchFinderGeneral
well, the total should pop up in the PP store.

As for S&H, well, until we know the extent of the order that's a bit nebulous.
whiteknight
Hey

Great idea

I would like to order

Kilt Lifter Trollkin exclusive model x 2 $30

Gorten Grundback Body x1 $8
Gorten Grundback left arm with double barreled hand cannon x1 $1
Gorten Grundback right arm with Forge Father (hammer) x1 $1.50

Bokur Shield x1 $2

USD Total $42.50

Cheers
Jeff

PS. Any idea when you might send this order through or is there a date that you would like to send it by?

Updated order 061108

The above plus

Dire Troll Mauler Head x1 $1.00
Dire Troll Tusk x2 $1.00

Trollkin Champions Kithkar Head x 2 $1.00
Trollkin Champions Barrel x 6 $3.00
Trollkin Champions Champion 1 Left arm with square hammer x 1 $1.50
Trollkin Champions Champion 1 Right arm with double bladed axe x1 $1.50

Trollkin Kriel Warriors head 1 x 2 $1.50
Trollkin Kriel Warriors head 2 x 2 $1.50
Trollkin Kriel Warriors Leaders head x 2 $1.50

Total USD $56.00

Cheers
Jeff
WitchFinderGeneral
I will probably send it through in about a week's time, maybe a week and a half.

Will go through and stuff to the cart tomorrow, get an idea on S&H.
WitchFinderGeneral
Well, just put it all in the cart, rounds out to about $160-0dd USD with post going from $10 to $27 USD dependent on what we go with.

And that's without me adding in my stuff......phew!
mephetran
I have added more...again.

Thanks,
Richard
This is what I would like:

Pyg Bushwhackers body 2
Pyg Bushwhackers body 1
Leviathan carapace
Kilt Lifter Trollkin Exclusive Model
Trollkin Long Riders troop mount head

Cheers!
Rich
Borzag
I'm adding 2 items to my order; they'll be listed in red.
Zand
If its not too late I'd like to order:

1x Deathjack head
1x Bane Thrall Shoulder Pad

... Thats it biggrin.gif, Thanks!
Hopefully it's not too late; I'd like:

Cyclops Savage 2 head/spike
Old Witch of Khador iron claw
Devastator arm piston x 2

Thanks
Doombreed
Hopefully I'm not to late to add some stuff.

Seems I am getting the Drakhun dismount off of you so I don't need to worry about that now.
Here is what I am after:

1x Trollkin Long Riders troop mount left half
1x Trollkin Long Riders 1 body
1x Trollkin Long Riders 1 axe
1x Trollkin Long Riders troop mount head
1x Holy Zealots Trooper 3
1x Scattergunners grunt body 2
1x Scattergunners grunt gun 2
1x Scattergunners grunt head/barrel sprue 2

US $28.50 total

*Edit* more stuff added
Kerguelen
Should have been following this a bit more closely...

If it's not too late, can I please add the following?

2x Bokur Shield ($2.00 x2)
2x Bokur Shoulder Pads sprue ($2.00 x2)
2x Bokur Right Arm/Polearm ($3.00 x2)
1x Epic Magnus Base ($5.00)

Thanks,
Richard
WitchFinderGeneral
Not too late, will add the other stuff later.......

I will however name an exact cut off....Wednesday. 10pm.
Zand
I would also like 1x Deathjack carapace so in total my order is:

1x Deathjack carapace
1x Deathjack head
1x Bane Thrall Shoulder Pad

Thanks! This is a great idea
Chaplain_Fortis
Is it too late to cancel my order? The bit has been located in a bits box.
It was
Sea Witch Trident
Kerguelen
If you haven't put the order in yet, can I please add a Pyre Troll fireball and drop a Bokur polearm?

So, total order is:

2x Bokur Shield ($2.00 x2)
2x Bokur Shoulder Pads sprue ($2.00 x2)
1x Bokur Right Arm/Polearm ($3.00)
1x Epic Magnus Base ($5.00)
1x Pyre Troll fireball ($1.50)

Thanks,
Richard
WitchFinderGeneral
No worries to any of the requests so far.......

due to an unforseen weeks absence, we've been delayed, however I will send out a bunch of PM's tomorrow.
Hobdoglin
Lol to late to join in?
WitchFinderGeneral
Hop on...as long as it's in before tomorrow lunchtime, I'll include it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.