Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Next TWAT day
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > TWAT
GreenMonkey
Dave an I are getting together for some painting on the 17th. Most likely going to be good weather so keen for some painting/BBQ action outside in G-town.

Anyone keen for some painting?
Mouseketeer
QUOTE(GreenMonkey @ Oct 4 2010, 10:29 PM) *

Dave an I are getting together for some painting on the 17th. Most likely going to be good weather so keen for some painting/BBQ action outside in G-town.

Anyone keen for some painting?

So it's happening?? I'm in!

Mouse
GreenMonkey
Yeah should be. I'll be painting regardless anyway smile.gif
Psycosm
Looks like something I should be able to attend for once! Where's it happening?
GreenMonkey
Not sure at the moment... Will confirm closer to the date
richyde123
Count me in
thatirwinfella
i'm in. can't think of why i couldn't do it.
thatirwinfella
I was talking to dave, and we decided that my shed would be pretty suitable for a painting session.

This coming saturday sounds like a good idea. The shed has plenty of room, plenty of light and it's around the corner from the pub.

If you need my address, PM me and i'l let you know.

be there, and be square.
GreenMonkey
Sounds good dude. Do we need to bring lamps with us or is there enough lighting?
Psycosm
I'll be there, been very slack with my warhams lately and this might be the thing to get me back into routine.
thatirwinfella
plenty of lighting, but it is fluorescent lighting, so a desk lamp might be a good option if you're really concerned with color rendering.

I just need to know how many people so i can have another table ready if need be.
Orgz
I may be able to rock up and get some rats painted - should be in Geelong Sat night and Sunday.

So is this going to be a BBQ/ćevapčići session as well? armata_PDT_34.gif

edit: Just read that it has changed to Saturday - won't be able to make that. Only Sunday for me.
thatirwinfella
sounds like a few of you are prefering a Sunday session, so I'm happy to do that as well.

Whatever. I'll swing by siketas and grab a bucket load of chevapi. BBQ the backside out of the weekend.
Orgz
Sick, I'm there then.

Will correspond by sms for a time - dunno whether I'll be hung over or not.
GreenMonkey
I'm keen for either... or both. Doesn't really matter
Orgz
Jordy goes both ways
GreenMonkey
Only on the weekends
Big Red
Well... I can't do Sunday - that's why I said Saturday....
Orgz
From memory Adam was keen to host both days so you should be chipper.
GreenMonkey
I'll be down Saturday I think Red
Psycosm
So is anything still happening tomorrow? I was going to come today but Richy decided to keep me up all night singing karaoke and I just didn't have the energy today!
thatirwinfella
Jordy and Steve are both planning to be around, and mouse is applying for a girlfriend pass.

I've got three trays of siketas meats in the fridge if that's any encouragement.

we've already got a session penciled in for the 14th of november... more to come.
GreenMonkey
Couldn't come today cause had to do some stuff at work. Ghey

Will be up for the 14th of November though. It's the weekend after I move into the new place so should be all good.
Orgz
Was good cevapcici... Wouldve enjoyed it more (and got more done) if I wasn't feeling so sh*t.

Shed is pretty epic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.