Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vic Masters Mini-mini-me
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > TWAT
Hansel
So with Sedgey and I in the masters (Hoola!) and Josh in as first reserve, who's up for representing the TWATs at mini-mini-me.

It's happening same Bat-time same Bat-channel as the masters, using the same Bat-restrictions and same bat-comp.

So who's up for it, 30th of October 11:00 at Hampton.

Who's ready to smell the glory... and TWATs? wink.gif
GreenMonkey
Our TWATs don't smell wink.gif

I'll be moving house that weekend but might pop in for a geeze given I'm moving just down the road from Hampton!
Paulus
I wish i could go but will be up in sunny, or should i say, rainy QLD. Damn them not having it a few weeks after!
Mouseketeer
Pip, Dave and I will all be at Horse's wedding in Sunny Sydney - so we're out..

Damn my hectic social calendar!

Mouse
deadfox
I'll be at work that day sadly.

Congrats on making the masters though fellas
Psycosm
I'm not going to make extravagant excuses like these guys, I just don't like you and don't want to be seen to be associated with you!
Hansel
QUOTE(Psycosm @ Oct 21 2010, 06:31 PM) *

I'm not going to make extravagant excuses like these guys, I just don't like you and don't want to be seen to be associated with you!

Finally a someone willing to tell it like it is! Look at this mans balls TWATs...

Those are the kind of balls I expect to see sticking out of a TWAT! armata_PDT_11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.