To whom it may concern

Hello, I'm Duc and I'm a volunteer at the Battle Bunker in Northcote. As you may be aware we will be bringing back the Warhammer 40,000 Tournament @ Conquest Melbourne's Roleplaying Convention this year. We would like to work in partnership with your Warhammer 40,000 community and bring together Tournaments that are entertaining where you can network with the many different groups and individuals to make the community stronger.

We are asking for sponsorship and support from you for this event
What do we want from you? :
-We would like to ask for a pledge for Terrain and Scenary.
-If your next Tournament is after April 23, a Golden Ticket (Free Entry) into your next event.
-And please let your members know that they can enter into the Warhammer 40,0000 Easter Championship
-Any additional sponsorship and prize support that you can provide (optional)

What do you get?
Listed as a major Sponsor for not only the Warhammer 40,000 Easter Championship but also as a sponsor to the Conquest Melbourne's Roleplaying Convention. This your will be listed in
-Conquest website (www.2011.conquest.asn.au
-Tournament Pack
-Mission Scenarios

I would definite love to hear back from you. I will be attending all the Tournaments from now till April as both a player (if I can get my army painted) and doing publicity. I hope to hear from you soon

Yours faithfully, Duc Hieu Le