Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TWAT Scenery
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > TWAT
Orgz
Hey fellas,

I've decided to bite the bullet and spend $150 odd at that place we're not meant to shop on a full table worth of legit scenery.

Given that I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in inner Melbourne, I don't have room to keep boxes and boxes of stuff that I don't need. Thus, I'm happy to donate the stuff I'm not planning on keeping to TWAT. It's mainly foamboard buildings, ladders, ramps and a few CNC workshop pieces. Would be ideal (with a bit of paint) for Mordheim or WHFB.

Who holds onto all the club's stuff? I should be making a trip to Geelong either this weekend or next so could drop it off wherever I need to.

Cheers.
thatirwinfella
bring it all down to my place if you want and we can store it in the shed for the time being. I've still got all my mordheim scenery, so it'd go well together... it's all unpainted :S
Mouseketeer
Given that most of the TW@T days are at Richy's - that would potentially be the logical option.. otherwise I can hold onto stuff

Mouse
Orgz
No worries. Given that I can't really guarantee to make it to any TWAT day, maybe I'll just unload the stuff at Irwin's place and he can bring them around there at the next one.
deadfox
On this topic, we reaalllllllyy need to get onto making our TWAT scenery if we're to at least attempt to make Rumble somewhat self sufficient...
damnitsham
QUOTE(deadfox @ Feb 1 2011, 05:57 PM) *

On this topic, we reaalllllllyy need to get onto making our TWAT scenery if we're to at least attempt to make Rumble somewhat self sufficient...

Remember your friendly neighborhood Geelong Heresy crew if you run short on terrain, I'm sure the other TOs would agree with me sharing the terrain goodness wink.gif
GreenMonkey
Also, if we're thinking of running 2 tournaments a year it will be worth being a self sufficient club/groupofguysthatgettogetherandplaygames.

I have a tables worth of scenery packed away to (although I think some of it is still with you Orgz... lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.