Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WW Tournament
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > QLD > Bray Park Alliance
Eltnot
I know both myself and Michael are going to this, is anyone else interested in attending a tournament in a pub?

Details of the event

It's not too late to enter.
Eltnot
Michael, Nik and I all attended this event and had a lot of fun. Lots of great people and a good atmosphere. Nik even got to grind my Sisters into the ground again and pull off a major win on turn seven after sitting on a draw for turns five and six.

I heartily recommend attending the next one, especially the older players who might enjoy a brew or two whilst playing wardollies. They also had Bloodbowl and Warmachine events if 40k isn't your thing.

I may post up a proper tourny report later in the week.
scnits
QUOTE(Eltnot @ Jul 19 2011, 08:06 PM) *

Michael, Nik and I all attended this event and had a lot of fun. Lots of great people and a good atmosphere. Nik even got to grind my Sisters into the ground again and pull off a major win on turn seven after sitting on a draw for turns five and six.

I heartily recommend attending the next one, especially the older players who might enjoy a brew or two whilst playing wardollies. They also had Bloodbowl and Warmachine events if 40k isn't your thing.

I may post up a proper tourny report later in the week.

how often do they have tournaments
Eltnot
QUOTE(scnits @ Jul 19 2011, 08:48 PM) *

how often do they have tournaments

Winter Warfest is run once a year but there are more events lined up around Brisbane. QM3, Force Z, Orktoberfest are all events I hope to attend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.