Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TWAT Masters 2011
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > TWAT
GreenMonkey
Guys,

Sedgey has put forward the idea of holding this years TWAT masters at Lady northcote recreation camp/park is in Roselie, near Baccus Marsh. Probably not too far for u country lads to travel. There is easily enough room between the living quarters & the extra hall for roughly 8 tables to be set up. More than enough room, provided someone can bring gaming tables & scenery... Might be a good chance to get our rumble terrain started...

Proposed dates are either the 12th or 13th of November (hoping we can get all games in one day). We should be able to get 4/5 games in if we go into the evening. These dates seem to suit a few of us but if anyone has any better ideas let us know...

Who is keen?

Jordo

sedgey
Dates should be good for me, I'll have to check with the camp ASAP tho, so if anyone has objections, u need to voice them ASAP!
thatirwinfella
Dates are good for me... well I think they are.

I'll play, though I'd be better off just making terrain/fetching drinks.
GreenMonkey
Dude it's going to be you and me competing for worst dice again... lol
Paulus
I've written up a masters players pack. Just waiting on conformation on the venue. We're looking at 10-12 people. We're trying to get it run at richys place.

Tw@ts that we know who are interested are,

Richy
Paul
Mouse
Todd
Chris
Hannes
Andy
Pete
Jordy
Pip
Adam

So far we have 11 interested.

If you're a tw@t and your name isn't there, let me know, if your name is on that list and you're not interested in coming, let me know also.
Big Red
Unfortunately I'm working in Portland for the dates given. sad.gif .... so I can't come out and play.
Paulus
QUOTE(Big Red @ Oct 27 2011, 09:54 AM) *

Unfortunately I'm working in Portland for the dates given. sad.gif .... so I can't come out and play.

Booooo to you red! Lol. wink.gif

You playing in cementhammer or rumble next year! Will be good to have you there! Miss looking at all them pretty orc and gobbos.
Mouseketeer
Get the lizards painted Red!!

Do it for Rumble!!

Mouse
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.