Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Team Jason ftw.
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC
tintaman
So Team Jason made it to the Masters in it's full glory after I had an 11th hour call-up, and although the Deldar of other Jas failed a bit (2nd last), my Wolves did me proud in their first game for a while, going undefeated and finishing 8th overall. So what I'm really trying to say here is that I am now the 8th best 40K player in Victoria. wink.gif

See you guys after the break, or at arc.
difsta
QUOTE(tintaman @ Dec 11 2011, 09:46 AM) *

So Team Jason made it to the Masters in it's full glory after I had an 11th hour call-up, and although the Deldar of other Jas failed a bit (2nd last), my Wolves did me proud in their first game for a while, going undefeated and finishing 8th overall. So what I'm really trying to say here is that I am now the 8th best 40K player in Victoria. wink.gif

See you guys after the break, or at arc.

I came 7th tongue.gif
Chaplain_Fortis
Undefeated is good enough for 8th place?

I can understand why rick was having a whinge about scoring then.
heavy armour
Good job Jason.
see you at arc
tintaman
QUOTE(Chaplain_Fortis @ Dec 14 2011, 11:51 AM) *

Undefeated is good enough for 8th place?

I can understand why rick was having a whinge about scoring then.

Nah, I had 2 draws and a win Scott. Glass half full statement sounds better tongue.gif . I can understand what Rick was saying but realistically painting was a 5-6 point spread for almost everyone, and as for comp I'll have to see the points before having anything to say about it. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised not to have been comped down to 14-15th with the fairly harsh list I was running.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.