Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uprising '13
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC
dkou
Hey guys, as ive moved down to Melbourne i'd be keen to get up to Uprising if it goes ahead this year?
Any reports on when/if that's happening this year?

Knight
Hey EWA crew,
As DK has said above i am also keen on the return of uprising in 2013, come on guys make it happen.

Cheers Nash
SpOOn
As you can both see no one actually uses this forum lol....
I only found out it was here because loch-ness told me....

As I'd probably be the one to run uprising, I can't see it happening in the near future. At the current point in time, EWA has 4 players that play fantasy.... 2 of which have kids and would struggle to make both days and the other 2 which have/will be moving out of town.

I have moved to melbs recently and barely have enough time to do what I need to do, which means you'd need someone else to organise it and TO it. The other thing is, I don't want to be the one that has to run it every year..

The bottom line is, if you want a ballarat tournament, you will need to start to organise one yourself, as I see very little point in running a tournament where no EWA members will be present, where is the benefit for us?
dkou
Cheers, makes sence thanks Spoon. Hopefully the WHFB element of Ballarat takes off in the next 12 months and we'll get an Uprising pop up soon enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.