Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tasmanian State Championships 2013
WargamerAU Forums > Tournaments and Conventions > TAS tournaments and conventions
reynard
Hey,

I'm pleased to announce Tasmanian State Championships tickets are on sale.

Dates for Tasmanian State Championships are the 13th - 14th July.
Rules packs are currently available from area52.com.au

Details so far:
1,850 points 40K
2,500 Fantasy
1,750 flames of war

$65 Tickets on sale

The event will be held at the Mecure Hotel, Hobart.

For more details

contact Area 52 on
(03) 6231 0271

Or Nathan lovell on

Cheers
Nathan - Area 52
difsta
Oh its on like donkey kong. The vic boys arrived last night and got straight to it. Some of the tassie crew joined us for some drinks and some live 'music'. Going to be a big weekend.
Wulfen69
QUOTE(difsta @ Jul 13 2013, 07:30 AM) *

Oh its on like donkey kong. The vic boys arrived last night and got straight to it. Some of the tassie crew joined us for some drinks and some live 'music'. Going to be a big weekend.

Hi guys just wonder are you adding to HQ rankings, as know it will make a difference to some players. Also had a ball, the Tassie boys are always great to hangout with. This is a must event for the year so next year lets try and get more travellers over for a great weekend. armata_PDT_37.gif
Zidi
QUOTE(Wulfen69 @ Aug 16 2013, 06:57 PM) *

Hi guys just wonder are you adding to HQ rankings, as know it will make a difference to some players. Also had a ball, the Tassie boys are always great to hangout with. This is a must event for the year so next year lets try and get more travellers over for a great weekend. armata_PDT_37.gif

They don't tend to add but i'll see if i can chase it up for you.
FiReStOrM
That would be great if you guys can =)
difsta
results imported to RHQ, should show up next refresh
Wulfen69
Hi guys do you know if this is running this year and when? Going to bring a group over to have a great time like always. Trying to bring about 8 guys over
Animal
It will likely be in July or August.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.