Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leviathan 2014
WargamerAU Forums > Tournaments and Conventions > NSW tournaments and conventions
awat03
Despite the rumours being spread that Leviathan is not running this year( 2 people have asked me if it is running because x people had told them it was not) Leviathan is on. Due to Easter being in the middle of the school holidays and Anzac Day being the last Friday of the holidays, it will be held on the first weekend of the school holidays which is the 12th and 13th of April. Event organisers are in the process of being contacted and hopefully by CANCON we will have an entry form out.

If you have any enquiries please ask me rather than spread untrue stories because "some-else" told you.
rat of vengence
Good to hear smile.gif

RoV
ooze
Well, it's now almost two months from the scheduled dates, and Cancon has well and truly been and gone.

Could one of the convenors please enlighten us about what is happening?
awat03
Information is coming in from event organisers, some we are still waiting to get final information from. Go to
http://leviathan.westernsuburbsgamesociety.com/ for the latest information on events and to enter.

Closing date for entries will be 7th April

Thank you for your patience,
Leviathan organisers.
Greatwolf Glen
Good to see, I'll be attending bravo. biggrin.gif
Golden_monkey
C'mon Flames of War rules!
ooze
The online link to the Entry Form doesn't work, so I have no idea how much the Bolt Action event is going to cost.
awat03
2 day events (which includes Bolt Action) are $40.
nerm
from what i understand there is currently no one running Infinity? I would like to volunteer, i sent an email through last night
iaphyr
any info on Warmahordes Tourney? looks like it's going ahead but no details confirmed yet

awat03
The warhordes information is up now. check http://leviathan.westernsuburbsgamesociety.com/ for details.
Lonestar on the move
Will knights be allowed in the 40k tournament?
Hive Lord
armata_PDT_02.gif
G'Day guys - keep looking for player pack - to get me name down for Leviathan, but never see it. if you are looking at the 12th & 13th of April - you only have 6 weeks for everyone to send in lists & pay. Or isn't it on?

Can understand the possibilities of it not being on as the only armies that will be there are tau, Eldar, combo of both & Chaos / space marines with Tau or Eldar + Necron's. For myself - I refuse to go down that root & will be bring the worst codex ARMY in the current system - yes that's correct - TYRANIDS. At least there will be 1 different army out there.

Will keep looking for a player pack. cheers.
Hive Lord
armata_PDT_13.gif

Sorry Guys - ready some of the replays & when to website.
Starfire
QUOTE(Hive Lord @ Mar 2 2014, 09:01 PM) *

armata_PDT_02.gif
G'Day guys - keep looking for player pack - to get me name down for Leviathan, but never see it. if you are looking at the 12th & 13th of April - you only have 6 weeks for everyone to send in lists & pay. Or isn't it on?

Can understand the possibilities of it not being on as the only armies that will be there are tau, Eldar, combo of both & Chaos / space marines with Tau or Eldar + Necron's. For myself - I refuse to go down that root & will be bring the worst codex ARMY in the current system - yes that's correct - TYRANIDS. At least there will be 1 different army out there.

Will keep looking for a player pack. cheers.

Your grasp of the armies people bring to tournaments is tenuous at best.
awat03
Yes, it is on. The 40k players pack was supposed to have been received on the weekend, so should be upin a day or two.
gerbil
Booked for Bolt Action!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.