Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This sunday!
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > Ringwood Wargaming Club
Mone
I'll have 2500 of dwarfy goodness with me. Might bring my Menoth battle box, too.
So...who's showing up, and what're you bringing?
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Mone @ Oct 3 2014, 05:25 PM) *

I'll have 2500 of dwarfy goodness with me. Might bring my Menoth battle box, too.
So...who's showing up, and what're you bringing?

Bringing my Circle Orboros. biggrin.gif
Unlcnown
Cryx will be there to gather body parts and soul rolleyes.gif
Jetty Smurf
Really hoping they release some more Exigence stuff onto Warroom today so I can play around with the Bradigus tier or maybe even that new Circle Satyr!
Jetty Smurf
Sorry, running a little late.
Mone
Hear ye! Hear ye! Let it be known that from now on Shaun (he also known as Durkah) has been granted the title of The Dude. Let the cry go out as he is thanked for his work this past year ( and longer). Show up at club more often, man. Bring Jess and the spawnling, too.
And thanks for the lift, Scott. The train was literally just pulling in as I walked up.
tucky
so whos the new big boss man
Durkah
QUOTE(tucky @ Oct 5 2014, 07:42 PM) *

so whos the new big boss man

Trent.
tucky
yae trent
Durkah
Pres: Trent
VP: Simon
Treasurer: Simone
Secretary: Scott
General Member: I am not sure who it was. Tbh. sad.gif
Unlcnown
QUOTE(Durkah @ Oct 5 2014, 09:37 PM) *

I think it was Nick
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Mone @ Oct 5 2014, 06:29 PM) *

Hear ye! Hear ye! Let it be known that from now on Shaun (he also known as Durkah) has been granted the title of The Dude. Let the cry go out as he is thanked for his work this past year ( and longer). Show up at club more often, man. Bring Jess and the spawnling, too.
And thanks for the lift, Scott. The train was literally just pulling in as I walked up.

A big thanks again to Shaun for the past 12 months! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Durkah @ Oct 5 2014, 09:37 PM) *

Close.

President: Trent
Secretary: TBD
General Members: Scott & Nick

I was going to do a big AGM post but I had to go to a dinner and then sort out stuff for my US trip so I figured I'd just post here.

If you are interested in getting a copy of the AGM minutes please let me know and give me your email address. I will send out a copy of the AGM minutes to you if I already have your email address. Please allow a couple days for the write-up and send-out.
Nightstrikes85
QUOTE(Mone @ Oct 5 2014, 06:29 PM) *

Your always welcome Simone

And a big thanks to our committee members of 2014 for keeping the club in great order a special mention to Shaun for getting the club to where it is today hopefully we can improve and grow the club even more and have some great events in the not to distant future if we work together we can only progress.

Trent I'll need your number and email when ya get the chance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.