Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 15/16th Of November
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > Ringwood Wargaming Club
RWC
You heard it. Ex Pres here just informing you all that RWC will be holding the 40k Masters event on that particular weekend.

Scout hall. I am hoping some of the people in the committee would like to help in the kitchen and make RWC some $$ from food & drink. Should only need 2 people per day for a max of 4 hours. 10am-2pm.

Help Josh put on a awesome show for masters!
Mone
I'll put in a yes for the Sunday. Working on Saturday, so can't do that.
voncreed
I'm available for both days if you really need people
Nightstrikes85
I'd prefer to play hordes tomorrow still trying to get my head around these rules as I think it will become my new plastic crack as its cheaper hobby wise
Mone
Are we just hosting this, or are we running it? Can we have a tad more info about who's in charge of this, numbers, etc?
Wolf Guard
Diffey is running it and nb are between 20-30

RWC
QUOTE(Mone @ Oct 19 2014, 04:47 PM) *

Are we just hosting this, or are we running it? Can we have a tad more info about who's in charge of this, numbers, etc?

31 people are registered as going.

Joshua Diffey is running it in the Scout Hall. I suggested RWC might like to run the kitchen as a way to make some revenue & support the event.
Nightstrikes85
I might be able to help out on i the Saturday and Sunday for kitchen bitch if needed
Jetty Smurf
Just confirming this is the normal hall we use (above room 10) and not some other hall, correct?
Durkah
QUOTE(Jetty Smurf @ Nov 6 2014, 10:26 AM) *

Just confirming this is the normal hall we use (above room 10) and not some other hall, correct?

SScuttle hall. Down the road. I'll need the keys to set up on Friday night. In about a week. Also was going to send you a message Mr Trent.
voncreed
quick question what kind of kitchen equipment do they have at the hall
Durkah
QUOTE(voncreed @ Nov 6 2014, 05:34 PM) *

quick question what kind of kitchen equipment do they have at the hall

Not much. They have a stove top, a sink, a oven. Same as our kitchen.

+ we use mainly steamers. smile.gif
voncreed
do you need any help with setting up the hall on Friday
Durkah
QUOTE(voncreed @ Nov 6 2014, 08:02 PM) *

do you need any help with setting up the hall on Friday

Would love some help. tongue.gif

Setting up at 8:30pm onwards. Should only take about an hour or a little more with many hands.
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Durkah @ Nov 6 2014, 08:53 PM) *

Would love some help. tongue.gif

Setting up at 8:30pm onwards. Should only take about an hour or a little more with many hands.

I'll get down there if I can.

I can drop off the key over the weekend btw.
Durkah
QUOTE(Jetty Smurf @ Nov 7 2014, 05:42 PM) *

I'll get down there if I can.

I can drop off the key over the weekend btw.

Just let me know what the cheque amount needs to be.
tucky
if the club is running a kitchen for food maybe breaking out the bbq would be a good idear for something othere than the old hot dog. the gas bottles are at mine
Durkah
So people were going to run the canteen this weekend? Did we need supplies?

Coke, coke zero, diet coke, pepsi etc? food? Hot dogs / sausages for BBQ or something? any alcoholic mixes for drinks?
voncreed
well were going to serve hotdog on the Saturday and I believe on Sunday we are doing pizzas I'm getting the roll for the hotdog and was thinking of getting the hotdog from Costco.

were good for normal coke but for the other ones diet, zero I'm not sure we don't have any chip and I don't think we are serving alcohol at the event
Jetty Smurf
We're not supplying anything alcohol related but we will have coke etc.
Durkah
Okie dokie.

Costco has good hotdogs. Also doing costco pizza for sunday?
voncreed
that's were I planned to get them
Durkah
QUOTE(voncreed @ Nov 12 2014, 11:19 AM) *

that's were I planned to get them

And you have a costco membership? Or using tucks?

Not that you need one for the pizza. tongue.gif
voncreed
I have a maembership
Durkah
QUOTE(voncreed @ Nov 12 2014, 11:55 AM) *

I have a maembership

Goooooood!

Its cheap if you know your prices. Its where I purchased most of clubs things. Chocolates, drinks, foods etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.