Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Events
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > Ringwood Wargaming Club
Durkah
Just a reminder that the following events need TO's to run and support the club.

Eastcon
Icon
Rockhammer

Any other events the club run too. Warmarch, wargust. Etc.
Wolf Guard
][con might be stuffed this year/early next, as there is already a december event on the 14th and ARC is 31st Jan 1st Feb,

I msged Trent but did not get a reply
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Wolf Guard @ Nov 10 2014, 06:37 PM) *

][con might be stuffed this year/early next, as there is already a december event on the 14th and ARC is 31st Jan 1st Feb,

I msged Trent but did not get a reply

Sorry about the lack of reply, Mike. I had a few messages I read while overseas but couldn't respond to. Apologies.

We'll get ][con sorted out. As for the rest, any volunteers? biggrin.gif
Durkah
My suggestion due to the saturation of events in the coming month was to hold it early 2015. Late jan/early feb.
voncreed
I'll help any way I can
fort1tude
as I said

if you wanna fill the icon spot run a warmachine event instead.

there hasnt been one for a bit and in sure youd get peeps down.

hell you can make it doubles if you want to keep the icon theme
Durkah
I propose Brenton runs Icon.

fort1tude
Couldnt get me to be on the committee

what makes you think i wanna run a tournament tongue.gif

really i just sign up to watch trent herd cats
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(fort1tude @ Nov 11 2014, 01:51 PM) *

really i just sign up to watch trent herd cats

It's pretty entertaining to watch though, right? biggrin.gif
Durkah
Because. Brenton hammer is fun warhammer. Square or round.

Or maybe you could mix it up a little. Have square bases vs round bases.
fort1tude
QUOTE(Durkah @ Nov 11 2014, 07:59 PM) *

Because. Brenton hammer is fun warhammer. Square or round.

Or maybe you could mix it up a little. Have square bases vs round bases.

Except circle bases warhammer is sh!t tongue.gif
Durkah
QUOTE(fort1tude @ Nov 12 2014, 11:47 AM) *

Except circle bases warhammer is sh!t tongue.gif

But not when Nagash is raising mutant zombies and skeletons to fit and horde off the stupid seer councils etc.

Think of the extreme fun my vampire lord would have running through 30 ork boys or even 20 chaos space marines...
fort1tude
QUOTE(Durkah @ Nov 12 2014, 11:51 AM) *

But not when Nagash is raising mutant zombies and skeletons to fit and horde off the stupid seer councils etc.

Think of the extreme fun my vampire lord would have running through 30 ork boys or even 20 chaos space marines...

just play square bases.

Much better game
Durkah
QUOTE(fort1tude @ Nov 12 2014, 12:28 PM) *

just play square bases.

Much better game

I mostly do now days. Less angry nerds.
Nightstrikes85
I'll look into running a 40k event maybe but I'll need a lot of support to make it good
screwyink
i'll put my hand up to help anyway i can, tho i'd rather be throwing down the dice tongue.gif
haven't done that in a while.... since i took a bowling ball to the ankle...
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(screwyink @ Nov 14 2014, 08:05 AM) *

i'll put my hand up to help anyway i can, tho i'd rather be throwing down the dice tongue.gif
haven't done that in a while.... since i took a bowling ball to the ankle...

Is that where you've been? Is taking a bowling ball to the ankle better or worse than taking an arrow to the knee? Either way, sounds painful. sad.gif

Club will be running on the Sunday - just working out which venue to run it from (Room 10 or the event hall).

Also, long time no see. Will be nice to catch up man.
screwyink
QUOTE(Jetty Smurf @ Nov 14 2014, 10:23 AM) *

Is that where you've been? Is taking a bowling ball to the ankle better or worse than taking an arrow to the knee? Either way, sounds painful. sad.gif

Club will be running on the Sunday - just working out which venue to run it from (Room 10 or the event hall).

Also, long time no see. Will be nice to catch up man.

Man you have no idea, i'd rather the arrow...

awesome let me know if my hands are needed.

And it has been a while, i've been rather busy and injured... and playing way too much video games.
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(screwyink @ Nov 17 2014, 10:02 AM) *

Man you have no idea, i'd rather the arrow...

awesome let me know if my hands are needed.

And it has been a while, i've been rather busy and injured... and playing way too much video games.

Dan,

You missed this by a day. It was yesterday. Hopefully we'll see you on the 30th though (next club meeting).
screwyink
QUOTE(Jetty Smurf @ Nov 17 2014, 11:21 AM) *

Dan,

You missed this by a day. It was yesterday. Hopefully we'll see you on the 30th though (next club meeting).

Really ? Bugger sad.gif

yeah i'll make sure i'm there. smile.gif
Wolf Guard
still happy to run ][con, I just need a date, as for the venue I think the hall would be good and preferably a Saturday as it allows people with family to enjoy Sunday off but whatever!

Once we have the date & room I will start advertising
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Wolf Guard @ Nov 19 2014, 09:19 PM) *

still happy to run ][con, I just need a date, as for the venue I think the hall would be good and preferably a Saturday as it allows people with family to enjoy Sunday off but whatever!

Once we have the date & room I will start advertising

Give me some dates and I'll check if they are available. They are unable to provide me with a list of available dates due to how their system works, but I can ask for specific dates to see if they are available.

Let me know, Mike.
Wolf Guard
lets work towards end of Feb if there is nothing else, so last 2 saturdays or Sunday of the month!
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Wolf Guard @ Nov 21 2014, 10:23 AM) *

lets work towards end of Feb if there is nothing else, so last 2 saturdays or Sunday of the month!

I'll check with them when I get a chance. smile.gif
Durkah
I've had enquiries about Icon. So that would be a good idea. ^ ^
Wolf Guard
I am too and quite a few of them at GH!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.