Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone for a game of 40k?
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > Ringwood Wargaming Club
Ded killy dakka dakka lad
Hey guys Just wondering if anyone wants to have a game or two next club date of 40k. (8-3-15)

Might be bringing two 1500 point armies as i cant decide between my orks and space marines. armata_PDT_01.gif
Inquisitor
QUOTE(Ded killy dakka dakka lad @ Feb 28 2015, 09:30 PM) *

Hey guys Just wondering if anyone wants to have a game or two next club date of 40k. (8-3-15)

Might be bringing two 1500 point armies as i cant decide between my orks and space marines. armata_PDT_01.gif

Hello dakka happy to bring 1500pts of dark angels I assume the orcs are 40k
They sure are Inquisitor although i would be running them from the 6th edition codex as i still don't have a copy of the seventh one still trying to find one so i can look up their new mechanics.

id love to give my orks ago verse your DA if you're ok with me using older rules smile.gif
Inquisitor
QUOTE(Ded killy dakka dakka lad @ Mar 2 2015, 02:05 PM) *

They sure are Inquisitor although i would be running them from the 6th edition codex as i still don't have a copy of the seventh one still trying to find one so i can look up their new mechanics.

id love to give my orks ago verse your DA if you're ok with me using older rules smile.gif

No worries liked to see the orks in da action
Sounds good News update i just bought a new ork codex hopefully it comes before sunday smile.gif

Ewwwww!

just got my new edition of the ork codex and im not impressed by the amount of character cuts they made (no more wazdakka gutsmet or ol Zoggy :'( )

the new ork mechanics are silly aswell a 30 boy mob can run away or lose about 1/5 of their numbers if they fail a test (so that's like 10 guys gone for one test made after having to roll for it due to 25% casualties).

i miss the old codex already :'''''(

Will still be using the orks next club date if anyone wants to give my new ork mechanics a go then :/
Nightstrikes85
I always have my eldar with me tho I'm only want 1350 point games as I'm trying lists out for city fight tourney
Inquisitor
QUOTE(Nightstrikes85 @ Mar 16 2015, 03:28 AM) *

I always have my eldar with me tho I'm only want 1350 point games as I'm trying lists out for city fight tourney

happy to take on 1350pts of elder with DA if you like.
Nightstrikes85
Your on need to see how it goes against marines

OK im back on the band wagon for some head bashing and krumpin and stuff with my orks.

Anyone want to give the orks a game next club date (3rd of may i believe)

Looking at around 1500 - 2000 points for a game or two just to break in the new codex and work out how badly GW screwed them over , not only in fluff but in the mechanics from 6th that made them so humorous and unpredictable ; WHICH MADE THEM FUN!!!! mad.gif
Nightstrikes85
I'd be happy for a 1350 point game next club
QUOTE(Nightstrikes85 @ Apr 21 2015, 02:33 PM) *

I'd be happy for a 1350 point game next club

Id be keen to play a 1350 point match with the orks to start off the day, might have to rethink my entire list as i wanted to try the warband formation list in my codex and im not sure if i can fit a squad of grots, 6 mobs of boys , 5 meganobs and a warlord but we'll see.
Nightstrikes85
I'm still using the old dex and not new one as yet as it would be very messy if I had the new one lol
Mone
I'll have Meredith and her lady-bugs with me on Sunday, and will love a game with someone after you two have had yours.
MyNameDidntFit
I'll be bringing some Dark Kin out for a game, happy to do any points up to 2k.
Wolf Guard
Will might be there with his necrons!!!!
pauly139
I'll be there with my Chaos, and Jordan with his Guard (he is wondering if Will would like a game with him)

QUOTE(Wolf Guard @ Apr 29 2015, 03:50 PM) *

Will might be there with his necrons!!!!

Mone
So much 40K!
Wolf Guard
Hey Paul, I am sure Will would be more than happy to play Jordan!

He'll bring enough points to play up to 2000pts

I'll have my 40K but might be playing Zombicide is Trent brings the game!

Cheers

Mike
pauly139
Great - Jordan can try out that new tank we are giving him against the Necrons!

QUOTE(Wolf Guard @ Apr 30 2015, 04:12 PM) *

Hey Paul, I am sure Will would be more than happy to play Jordan!

He'll bring enough points to play up to 2000pts

Cheers

Mike

Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Wolf Guard @ Apr 30 2015, 04:12 PM) *

Cheers

Mike

I'll be bringing Zombicide. Not sure how much I'll be playing it though as Edds running a High Command event which I'll be playing in (provided Edd has spare Circle cards for me to borrow biggrin.gif).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.