Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone up for a game of warhammer
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > Ringwood Wargaming Club
voncreed
hi all

just looking for a game of warhammer for next club day 28th.

1500 to 2000 points.
Mone
I could bring some stunties. Anyone else in?
Durkah
When is next club? This Sunday. I may be able to come down. Maybe. I do have a lot on my plate at the moment.

I could bring humans on horseback. Known as bretonnians.
Wolf Guard
Club is on this Sunday, don't have fantasy so won't but have season 1 of Zombicide which I will be bringing!
voncreed
it will be good to see some warhammer at the club again. smile.gif
Nightstrikes85
I'm still waiting on Shaun to give me a game of 40k only just managed to bet Matt Thomson's tau the other day through shear playing the objectives rather than trying to kill off his army only after realizing that I couldn't out gun him
Durkah
QUOTE(Nightstrikes85 @ Jun 22 2015, 11:48 PM) *

I'm still waiting on Shaun to give me a game of 40k only just managed to bet Matt Thomson's tau the other day through shear playing the objectives rather than trying to kill off his army only after realizing that I couldn't out gun him

Ah yes. 40k. I am in ATC mode for 40k at the moment. About to fly to tassie for ATC to smash other states and bring the cup home for vic.
Jetty Smurf
Always nice to see square bases at club. I at least somewhat know the rules for square bases. tongue.gif
voncreed
With age of sigmar coming out in couple of weeks everyone is going to have to learn new roles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.