Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombicide: Black Plague
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > Ringwood Wargaming Club
Jetty Smurf
Hey all,

Been looking at Zombicide: Black Plague for a while now and there seems to be some general interest to kickstart a copy for the club.

I put it out to the members that don't make our regular meetings, do you want the club to spend funds on this?

The cost would be $100 (base game) + $50 (expansion) + $13-$25 (shipping) = $163-$175 USD Total.

The game would then be left at club in the (lockable) storage area with our tables and terrain and available for anyone and everyone to use during club times.

Zombicide has been a big hit at the club and this particular version is fantasy themed and I think would fit in well as a permanent addition to the club.

The kickstarter ends in a little over 21 hours at 10am Tuesday (tomorrow) 7/7/15. Please post your thoughts before this time. Apologies for leaving it so late.

A link to the kickstarter can be found here.
fort1tude
#ringwoodzombicidesociety

Nightstrikes85
I can't see why not
Mone
I say yes. That looks like three ayes. Cmon, members, speak up!
Unlcnown
Peer pressure made me say yes
Nightstrikes85
Lol peer pressure eh ....
pauly139
Yep - sounds like a good idea to me.

QUOTE(Nightstrikes85 @ Jul 7 2015, 02:36 AM) *

Lol peer pressure eh ....

Jetty Smurf
"Woo-hoo!
You are now an official backer of Zombicide: Black Plague.

If this project is successfully funded, the creator will send you a survey to collect information needed to deliver your reward."

Wow, 4 minutes left. Man I almost missed the boat on this one, lol.
Jetty Smurf
Do we want any of the extras?

Need answers ASAP. If I don't get any answers before 7pm Sunday night (26th July), I'll just stick with what we have (the base game + expansion + free KS extras).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolmi...de-black-plague
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.