Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Age of Sigmar Starter
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > NSW > Gosford-Team Pirate Wargaming Club
casperionx
Ok peeps, Im interested in buying 2 lots of age of sigmar from the store, but I only want the stormcast dudes, and dont want the chaos guys nor the second lot of books etc.

Anyone interested in going halves with me?
Grog
Please forgive my ignorance, but how much would that be heath? Would you consider the chaos contents of one box?
casperionx
I'd say 90 for just the chaos stuff or 110 for the chaos stuff and books/etc in a split (so in effect If you wanted just the chaos sprues (and their war scrolls as long as they are separate pages) I'd pay $110 for the box/books etc + stormcast eternals and you would pay $90 for just the sprues and warscrolls...
Grog
I'm just after the models at this stage mate for my khorne daemonkin army. I don't anticipate playing "age of sigmar" (whatever that is), unless someone can convince me otherwise? In any case, I'd like to go ahead with the purchase.
casperionx
Im just pending my tax return, so I'll let you know when smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.