Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club Sunday
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > Ringwood Wargaming Club
Jetty Smurf
Hi all,

Club will be on this Sunday 6th September.

Open times are 10:30am till 5pm-ish.

We will be in Room 10 (round the back - entrance near the grass) at the Central Ringwood Community Centre.

So far we're looking at 40k, Fantasy, Warmachine/Hordes and some board games. Looking to be a fun day!
voncreed
I'm there with a lot of stuff
Unlcnown
I should be there with my army of MLP and bikes
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(voncreed @ Sep 1 2015, 02:17 PM) *

I'm there with a lot of stuff

What are you bringing?

QUOTE(Unlcnown @ Sep 2 2015, 12:44 AM) *

I should be there with my army of MLP and bikes

Nice! I'll probably try out eKromac again.
voncreed
My tau and my age of Sigma stuff I'll probably have my Warmachine with me an x wing
Mone
I'll have some 40k, and some menoth. Am excited to get in some more warmahordes games, and might switch to my gators and have someone with experience explain hordes and fury to me.
Andarus
I have some X-wing I can bring, havent played a game or read the rules but hope someone can teach me.
I will read the rules over the rest of the week.
voncreed
X-Wing is pretty simple if you want a game I'll give you one
Mone
Just wondering, but would anyone like to volunteer to do lunches on Sunday? It's always Simon and Trent and I and it'd be nice if we could have a break from it. This will include doing the dishes, too.
Andarus
Happy to help out with the dishes (I dont drive) and/or helping someone who can drive do the lunch rounds.
voncreed
Most of the food is already there all you have to do is cook it and service it
Chronodts
Since this will be my last visit for possibly a year I will be more than happy to help with lunch.
petrifiedpickle
I'll be there with my Chaos/Tau again (and a paid membership/ forms)!

Also, I'm happy to help with any dishes!
Mone
Well, thank you guys. I appreciate people putting their hands up to help. Don't worry, the dogs are easy to do, and I'll holler words of help and encouragement.
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Andarus @ Sep 2 2015, 07:33 PM) *

Happy to help out with the dishes (I dont drive) and/or helping someone who can drive do the lunch rounds.

QUOTE(Chronodts @ Sep 2 2015, 08:45 PM) *

Since this will be my last visit for possibly a year I will be more than happy to help with lunch.

QUOTE(petrifiedpickle @ Sep 2 2015, 10:55 PM) *

I'll be there with my Chaos/Tau again (and a paid membership/ forms)!

Also, I'm happy to help with any dishes!

D'awww you guys!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Mone @ Sep 2 2015, 06:12 PM) *

Just wondering, but would anyone like to volunteer to do lunches on Sunday? It's always Simon and Trent and I and it'd be nice if we could have a break from it. This will include doing the dishes, too.

Happy to go through Hordes/Fury rules with you.
Unlcnown
QUOTE(Mone @ Sep 2 2015, 03:44 PM) *

I'll have some 40k, and some menoth. Am excited to get in some more warmahordes games, and might switch to my gators and have someone with experience explain hordes and fury to me.

HORDES Gameplay Tutorial by PP
I hope it helps

Simone isn't handling the sausage, I wouldn't get hit by them armata_PDT_37.gif
Nightstrikes85
I'll have 40k and possibly my hordes if you want I'll bring my zombicide game down as well
petrifiedpickle
So because I'm a wonderful son, i completely forgot today was All-Father's day.
It'll have to be next time, because I need to keep these hands for painting!
Nightstrikes85
Just wanted to thank you guys for a great day of gaming it had been a while since I really enjoyed rolling some dice playing zombicide and hordes, simone so unlucky with those rolls you had it in the bag my caster only had 4 boxes left
Mone
Yup. I touch the dice and they hate me. Rematch!
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Mone @ Sep 7 2015, 10:11 PM) *

Yup. I touch the dice and they hate me. Rematch!

Did we accidentally swap dice during our game? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.