Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: club sunday
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > Ringwood Wargaming Club
voncreed
Hi all,

Club will be on this Sunday 14th February .

Open times are 12:00pm to 6:00pm

Club will be running at House of War in Ringwood, 52 Maroondah Highway
Mone
It may be a quiet day with it being Valentines day, for those lucky enough to get some snugglin'.
I'll be there. Uncertain what I'm bringing, though. I'm feeling the winds of change happening.
Mone
QUOTE(Mone @ Feb 12 2016, 07:12 PM) *

It may be a quiet day with it being Valentines day, for those lucky enough to get some snugglin'.
I'll be there. Uncertain what I'm bringing, though. I'm feeling the winds of change happening.

EVERYONE! Please hassle me for my phone number this week if you don't already have it. I'm trying to organise more game play, and am happy to give out my details for anyone in the same boat.
Unlcnown
I'll be there with Cryx and my Tomato
Jetty Smurf
Sorry I wasn't there today. Came down with gastro friday evening and was still recovering.

On the plus side, seem to be feeling better and should be back to normal this week! biggrin.gif
Nightstrikes85
Unfortunately most of us got banished from kador so I dunno what's going to happen now
voncreed
Well I kind of screwed myself there I have to think of a way to get the story back on track or i don't know
Nightstrikes85
Might have to make a side quest for us to be to be exucused of our former crimes (secret mission for the empress ....) or something like that.
Mind that quest we did that we did seemed like we were setup to fail sure punish the tomato (lashes or disabled limb ,branded a thief even ) but the rest tryed doing the right thing.
voncreed
The group was given multiple ways to get out of it but you went straight into it the main problem with the group right now is half you exiled and some are not
Unlcnown
The only crime I did was rolling double 1s. I'll raise that town to the ground one day armata_PDT_36.gif ... if I still remember.
Nightstrikes85
Well when faced with banishment or banishment hard not to look for a better option for the rest of the group
Jetty Smurf
QUOTE(Nightstrikes85 @ Feb 15 2016, 09:38 PM) *

Well when faced with banishment or banishment hard not to look for a better option for the rest of the group

This seems like a badly thought out mission. No offense Simon.
voncreed
The group was given many options they just took the bad ones and yes I kinda had to make the mission up on spot.
Nightstrikes85
Don't get me wrong was fun just the end outcome could have been different had other options other than banishment or death or death as the end result of going higher up the rank like turning in the merchant who gave us the mission ect. But we will have to figure that out next time
Unlcnown
Ross I'll need to borrow "some" bombs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.