Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little Wars game all set
WargamerAU Forums > Tournaments and Conventions > VIC tournaments and conventions > Little Wars Melbourne
Freelancer
Despite dramas with miniatures not arriving or missing parts, I have managed to get all my figures and terrain painted on the weekend for my Call of the Deep game at Little Wars next Sunday. Here are a few preview pics

IPB Image

IPB Image
hongihika
Nice one - so it IS Cthulhu-background, yeah? Deep-ones (armed with machine guns by the looks of it) and I presume something lurking in the murky depths of the sea...

I'll be putting on a game of Tribal with Lon - same one that we did at Salute just over a month ago.

IPB Image

Using our Eureka miniatures, we'll be recreating a Maori raid on another tribe via canoe (waka).

IPB Image

We'll be using our Tribal skirmish combat rules - which focuses on 'honour' gained and lost over the battle. The rules also use cards for measurement, activation and combat. video example here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ35jXdP_nk

For anyone interested, or who wants to chat about possible rules for their own tribal interests, come on over - we'll be around all day!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.