Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a date
WargamerAU Forums > Tournaments and Conventions > VIC tournaments and conventions > ][con
downunderork
Yep, it's Rick's Dating Service.

Are you friendless, scared of the dark, looking for love, or someone to hold hands with at ][con? Well register here freekers to pick up an awesome date for ][con.

All partners come with a 4 game or 100 second warranty which ever comes first. So if your looking to get to ][con but need a team mate whack down your name and details here and see who pops up.

Rick's Dating Service helping wargamers get screwed since 1994.

Disclaimer:
Neither Rick's Dating Service nor any other agency or entities thereof, assumes any legal or moral responsibility for the tactical competence, intellectual adequacy, soundness of limb, general sanity, hygiene practices, drinking habits, deviances or any other inadequacy of any date acquired though this forum.

armata_PDT_11.gif armata_PDT_11.gif armata_PDT_11.gif armata_PDT_11.gif

Cheers

Rick
Viper
Dear Doc Love.

I am in need of a partner for the weekend. I plan on bringing Imp Guard and would like to find a like minded player. Notwithstanding, as I am desperate for a date I will take anyone. armata_PDT_04.gif

However, as I have been stood up twice before and have organised for my kids to be looked after this year (again) I would really like to team up with someone who actually plans to come along on the day. armata_PDT_37.gif

Yours truely

broken hearted
hunter
QUOTE(Viper @ Oct 19 2009, 12:01 PM) *

Dear Doc Love.

I am in need of a partner for the weekend. I plan on bringing Imp Guard and would like to find a like minded player. Notwithstanding, as I am desperate for a date I will take anyone. armata_PDT_04.gif

However, as I have been stood up twice before and have organised for my kids to be looked after this year (again) I would really like to team up with someone who actually plans to come along on the day. armata_PDT_37.gif

Yours truely

broken hearted

Hey Viper....
Let me make your day. ...... My Sisters army is looking for a suitable "date" and your fellows might be ideal.
But warning..... No kissing on the first date. Actually with these girls is will be no kissing ever.....

PM sent

looking forward to joining forces...

John

Viper
Your date is acceptable.. perhaps in those figure hugging suits of battle armour my guard may be just as happy looking witout touching armata_PDT_04.gif
downunderork
Oh! true love found at Rick's Dating Service.

Who else is looking for true love and a chance to find a life altering partnership.

Cheers

Rick
enigma_818
Hey Everyone,

Yep another hopeful player for ][con looking for a partner for the day.

Planning on bringing a Necron force.

Here's Hoping,
Adam
luca
I have a partner already but havent got his contact details!

Rob where art thou??!! lol

You got my number get to me so we can get this rego sorted!!

If not Im coming in on Sunday chaddy to fix you up! armata_PDT_36.gif

Want to get this show started armata_PDT_11.gif

Castigo
Rick i may be attending as one of the remnant shifty mexicans, perhaps my counterpart might attend too?

if you need a gumby let me know i might be able to help you.

Cheers

Rick V
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.