Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uprising accomodation
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > TWAT
Mouseketeer
Ok - looking at accom for this one..

We stayed in an awesome cabin in a caravan park last year, had 1 x Queen, 1 x Double, 3-4 bunks, kitchen, tv, heating.. happy days.

costs approx $220 a night.

Who was llooking for somewhere / needs somewhere to stay..? Who's bringing their better halves (did this last year, all went out for tea on the sat - good times, although we're NOT going to Hogs Breath this year..)

I won't be able to CCard the whole thing though.. so will have to work that out..

Start listing names here:

So far:
Mouse
Sedgey
Phil
Pip

Mouse
Paulus
Think it was only 3 bunk beds. The queen is by it's self, the double is with a single bunk above it and there is 2 single bunks with each other.

Was a nice little unit, but to expensive imo. And yes, dont go to Hogs Breath! It is cr@p! Lol.
Hansel
Josh and I will be down for that fo shizle.
richyde123
QUOTE(Mouseketeer @ Jun 18 2010, 11:04 AM) *

Ok - looking at accom for this one..

We stayed in an awesome cabin in a caravan park last year, had 1 x Queen, 1 x Double, 3-4 bunks, kitchen, tv, heating.. happy days.

costs approx $220 a night.

Who was llooking for somewhere / needs somewhere to stay..? Who's bringing their better halves (did this last year, all went out for tea on the sat - good times, although we're NOT going to Hogs Breath this year..)

I won't be able to CCard the whole thing though.. so will have to work that out..

Start listing names here:

So far:
Mouse
Sedgey
Phil
Pip
Mouse

Im in
Mouseketeer
Update on this one..

Trying to tee up free accom through calling in drunken promises made at ConVic..

Haven't booked anything, we'll see how it goes.

Mouse
Hansel
Anything new to report?

If something needs booking I can put it on my card (as long as all you deadbeats pay me back armata_PDT_07.gif )
richyde123
im now out...sadface.. so someone can take my bed
Mouseketeer
place is booked - sat night only, $40 a head.

Ballarat goldfields (same pace as last year for those playing at home)

Mouse
Psycosm
I'll be coming up on Saturday arvo, hoping to catch up with an old mate there and I might as well bring the calibre of the attendees up a few notches anyway tongue.gif

I'm planning on driving home that night, but if beerball festivities are held I might be tempted to hang around and may need a bed if that happens. Unfortunately I can't commit and let you guys know for sure yet, it also depends on the wifes plans for the night which won't be confirmed until Saturday.

Stupid drink driving laws, stopping me from writing myself off on a tree on the way home sad.gif

IPB Image
Mouseketeer
Shouldn't be an issue mate - we'll find you some floor failing all else. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.