Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Regular sessions
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > TWAT
Mouseketeer
EDIT: It was suggested that maybe we try and stick to 1 system for each of these days - just to avoid wasted time etc.. we can all work out lists beforehand, and it avoids carting sh1t we don't need around..

I vote BloodBowl for the next one.. any other suggestions?

Mouse

Ok - Pete and the other guys from Bendigo suggested we tee up regular sessions to all get together (Bendigo, Geelong, and Melb TWAT's) and drink.. er.. play games.

Talk is maybe once a month or something..

Thoughts? suggestions? Other stuff??

Mouse
thatirwinfella
i know ritchie has offered his shed up a few times, and i'll be happy to do the same with mine when it's done. It'll probably fit three tables comfortably, four at a squeeze, so would be better for smaller sessions. Very close to a pub though.
GreenMonkey
Keen as mustard! I can only host one table at my joint although it's probably the most central location between all points!
deadfox
Make it a Sunday and I should be there more often than not.
Thethingthatshouldntbe
We could try make it first/last sunday/weekend of the month or something like that. Makes it easy to remember.

I'm happy to play where ever. smile.gif

Cheers,
Pete
richyde123
well my house is allways open slather... but ill play anywhere

Cheers Richy
Thethingthatshouldntbe
How about a games day last weekend of august? 28-29th I think.

Cheers,
Pete
Mouseketeer
Sounds good to me!!

Lets get our 8th on!!!!!!!!!

Mouse
GreenMonkey
I'm there! Where is the planned meeting place? Ritchys?
Thethingthatshouldntbe
Guess so. Not many other places available currently is there?

Cheers,
Pete
deadfox
I'm up for this too, will definitely be nice to try out some 8th ed games together, see what we all make of it.
Hansel
Sounds good. Time to see just how crap my woodies really are now. armata_PDT_05.gif
richyde123
Hey guys Noakes coming down on Thursday to give me a run around the table...anyones welcome to come and give some 8th a bash.

GreenMonkey
Will have the TWAT dice via mail by the end of August so gives me a chance to deliver them (if not before).
Thethingthatshouldntbe
We still on for Warhammer at Richys on the 29th?

Cheers,
Pete
Mouseketeer
Next weekend?? I'm keen...

Mouse
richyde123
QUOTE(Mouseketeer @ Aug 20 2010, 05:11 PM) *

Next weekend?? I'm keen...

Mouse

all good
Psycosm
Better remind all those people who are organising a painting session at Adams place on the same day!
thatirwinfella
or just do both at once?
Mouseketeer
added details about the next session on the OP

Mouse
richyde123
so is sunday a go? if so what format? im up for blood bowl.....or anything...liking 8th
Mouseketeer
QUOTE(richyde123 @ Sep 30 2010, 05:59 AM) *

so is sunday a go? if so what format? im up for blood bowl.....or anything...liking 8th

I'm keen..

ATM I think we only have 2 BB boards.. which MAY pose an issue..
Otherwise 8th is kinda rockin.. Rumble lists are floating my boat pretty hardcore..
Also I need to learn to play 40k.. BUT waiting on my stuff to show up from a place that must not be named...

Mouse
GreenMonkey
M@elstrom FTW!!!!!!!!!

I am also keen. What's the deal? Ritchy's place? I might just do some painting.
Psycosm
Bah, looks like I'm going to be at the zoo all day, will you guys stop doing this to me!
Mouseketeer
QUOTE(richyde123 @ Sep 30 2010, 05:59 AM) *

Ok - so Sunday is all systems go - plan is to have 2 x BB games (1mil gold) + 2 x 8th ed (2k no lords) games..

I'm assuming your place is fine mate - time preferences??

Mouse
richyde123
QUOTE(Mouseketeer @ Sep 30 2010, 01:15 PM) *

Ok - so Sunday is all systems go - plan is to have 2 x BB games (1mil gold) + 2 x 8th ed (2k no lords) games..

I'm assuming your place is fine mate - time preferences??

Mouse

as usual any time kick off is fine by me...and that's 1999pts, Mouse don't get excited with the the extra point now.

@ Dan you need to get your priority straight...nerds first mate...you just took the misses and kids away for a week.....that alone should give you enough brownie points..to reschedule the zoo

Richy
deadfox
Guess I need to work on getting my BB team assembled then.

Then again I assume most of us will be proxying anyway
GreenMonkey
^ FFS

I think we came to the conclusion of 2000 Richy.... makes the % breakups for selection purposes much easier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.