Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mordheim monday week.
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Clubs Australia and NZ > VIC > TWAT
thatirwinfella
i've got monday the 9th off, and it's my birthday so what better way to celebrate (or commiserate) than to have a few games of mordheim.
Who else is up for it, or on the sunday?
GreenMonkey
I'll be enjoying the slopes of Mt Buller...

Happy Birthday for next week anyway though dude.
richyde123
Hey Adam, Ive never played but sounds interesting...whats the go do i need an army of some what?

Oh and Happy Birzday Buddy
thatirwinfella
you can download the rulebook, but you only need about a dozen models. Otherwise we can just throw a few dice and try figure out 8th ed
Mouseketeer
I'll be finished work around 2.00 and keen from then on..

Mordheim / 8th / whatever..

Man - Mordheim rocks.. easy as to pick up too Richy.. think Fantasy meets Necromunda.. smile.gif

Mouse
Psycosm
If you do it on the sunday I'll be in, but monday is far too occupied with employmenty type time wasting.
richyde123
Either way Im happy to game anything..and Ive got Monday off...so we'll figure something out
thatirwinfella
scha-weet.

we haven't had a game against each other anyway, so an easy win will be a good birthday present.

yeah, I went there.
hainzy
Heya!

Don't think I'll make it down mate.

Uni + work - Mordheim = Sad pip....

Hope you have fun and have a great birthday you old ba$tard.... tongue.gif

Pip. armata_PDT_05.gif
thatirwinfella
how's sunday for everyone then? We could get a second table running perhaps.
Mouseketeer
I could be ok on both days I think ish...

Hope that helps

Mouse
thatirwinfella
Sunday it is then.

I haven't really seen the 8th ed rule book, so we can play 7th ed, or have a few games of mordheim.

If anyone else wants in, consider it a bit of a bring and battle type arrangement... eg, bring me beer and I'll battle you.
Psycosm
I'm ken for mordheim, but have no warband of my own, how are we for terrain and models? Is there a beastman warband?
Mouseketeer
I think Adam has terrain covered.. yes there's a beasts warband..

For all those keen but confused, check out www.mordheimer.com

See you there!

Mouse
thatirwinfella
yeah, there is. Have a look at the warband list, bring about twenty different models that can represent appropiate troop types and we'll help through the rest. Pm me your mobile number and we can work out a start time.
I'm pretty sorted for terrain, but if you've got some cool pieces that are easily transported then the more the merrier.
Psycosm
All my terrain is hills and forests, and the GW manor house, not much of it would be too useful for mordheim I think, maybe the manor house and the fencing that comes with it.
richyde123
Ill be able to make it after 2pm ...that way it will you all be able to prepare for the arse whopping that's coming your way...

Whos idea was it...that i had to work on a sunday
richyde123
Yo Adam needing an address dude
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.