All submissions, inquiries, questions and suggestions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
WargamerAU accepts submissions from anyone and on any topic (though you may not get that essay on "the mating habits of turtles" published :). Reports and articles will be reviewed for appropriateness (excessive profanity, understandable etc.), and then at the earliest time possible will be uploaded. We reserve the right to alter any submission so that we deem it acceptable. We also reserve the right to not publish any submission for any reason.
- Write your full name if it is different from your email address.
- If you are submitting a tournament report, please write the date, format and location of the tournament.
- Put a blank line between each paragraph.
- Capitalize the first letter of sentences, the names of cards, people, and the word "I".
- Don't use abbreviations or nicknames for cards in decklists.
- Don't change tense. Use either past tense or present tense, not both.